School Festival

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You were super busy leading up to the School Festival, considering it's an opportunity for the courses outside of the hero course to show off their abilities. You didn't get to see Izuku much leading up to it. On the day, you managed to get the time to go cheer him on in his performance, watching it with Eri and Mirio. He comes to see your exhibit afterwards, and when that's over you spend the rest of the day with him, Eri and Mirio.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He complained to you a little about being 'forced' to be the drummer, but he stopped complaining as much when you told him that you think drummers are the coolest in the band by far. You managed to get to UA from Shiketsu on the day to cheer on your boyfriend. After the performance, you find him pretty quick and tell him how amazing he was. You help clean everything up and spend the rest of the day looking around the festival with him, spending some time with Mina and Eijiro too, as well as the rest of their friends.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He had watched you practicing a lot. You were dancing and he was part of the special effects team, so you had to learn a lot more to look impressive. He watched you the entire time during the performance itself, he couldn't take his eyes off of you at all. You looked too amazing for him to look away for even a moment, he didn't want to miss a single second.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You obviously went to go see him perform. He'd been working so hard to get better at guitar and you were so proud of him, so you obviously went to support him. You got as close to the stage as possible and as close to where he was stood on the stage as you could, cheering the loudest out of everyone. Later, he went through the haunted house your class put together, and you couldn't help laughing at him getting scared.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You hadn't had much time to spend with each other leading up to the festival. Eijiro had a lot of work with the effects for the concert and you had a lot of work playing one of the main character's in 1-B's play. 1-A's performance was amazing, and Eijiro basically ran to watch your play after cleaning up.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

You didn't go, for obvious reasons.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You had helped him prepare for the performance, and it had helped a little, but his movements were still very stiff. He was comforting you before the performance because you were getting stage fright. It was a fun performance and you helped clean everything up afterwards before spending the rest of the day together, checking out everything the other classes did, wanting to support every class.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He was so excited to come see you. You hadn't had much time to hang out with him leading up to the festival because you were busy practicing with the band to make sure you were ready. He got there early to make sure he could get close to the stage to see you perform up close. You spotted him as soon as you walked on the stage and you kept glancing at him, a smile on his face whenever you did. He tried his best to scare you as you went through the haunted house his class put together, but you were determined that wouldn't happen.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He wasn't taking part in anything, and you don't attend UA, so you didn't have anything to do either. That let you and Tamaki spend the entire day doing whatever you wanted, so you went to see what the younger classes were doing, enjoying the day and hanging out with Mirio and Eri. Later, you went to cheer Nejire on in the beauty pageant. Once the festival finished, you, Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire spent some time together and ordered takeout, just hanging out together and having fun.