Crush

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He realised he had a crush on you when he found himself making excuses to go to UA's support department. He realised it was because he wanted to see you, not because he had any actual ideas for things he needed.

You realised you had a crush on him when you found yourself excitedly looking over whenever you heard the door open in the Development Studio, hoping he'd be there.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He already knew it, but he refused to accept it until he looked at the records of the calls he'd made recently. Upon seeing that they had all been to you and lasted for upwards of twenty hours some days, he couldn't deny his feelings for you anymore.

You had a crush on him pretty much instantly. Yeah, he was kind of hot headed and seemed dismissive of people, but he was hot. Plus, he's Kirishima's friend, so you figured he can't be that bad, even if he likes to act it.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He realised he had a crush on you when his sister asked him if he did. It made him stop and consider his feelings. He hadn't realised it, but his sister told him that you're the only thing she can remember him talking about so much or so passionately.

You realised when he pulled you out of the way during a training exercise. He saw that you were about to be seen and lose your advantage, so he pulled you to him and behind a pillar. You realised that you had a crush when you looked up at him while being held against his chest.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He realised he had a crush on you pretty quick. He figured it was the type of crush he has a lot because you're attractive, but he quickly realised he loved how patient you are with him. He really realised it was a crush when he found himself learning little things about you and paying absolute attention to every little thing you said.

You realised you had a crush on him when he showed up at your dorm after you cancelled a study session together. You were confused at the boy stood in front of your door. He said that he knows you would only cancel a study session if there was something wrong, so he came over to check on you and brought you your favourite drink and candy to cheer you up, both of which he had figured out by spending time with you rather than you telling him.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He realised he had a crush on you the first time you worked out together. He loved to see you working hard in the gym and it was so attractive to him. He found it even more attractive when you challenged him to competitions to see who could run for longer, who could run faster, who could do more sit ups in a minute, etc.

You realised when you found yourself laughing at all of his jokes, even if they weren't really that funny. You couldn't help yourself.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He realised he had a crush on you when he started thinking about you first thing when he woke up and he'd get up quickly to go find you to spend time with you before anything got in the way of that.

You realised you had a crush on him when you started to trust him without using your Quirk. Your Quirk makes it hard to trust people without using it, and he was the first person you started to trust since you were very young.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He had a crush on you long before he realised it. He finally realised what his feelings towards you were when you fell asleep in his room one night while you were studying. When he was carrying you back to your own room, he found himself watching you and thinking how much he wishes he could kiss you. The thought took him off guard, it was the first time it had fully come into his consciousness, but it was then that he realised.

You've had a crush on him since you were kids, and that crush never went away. You can't remember what it was, you can't remember not having a crush on him, but you always loved pretty much everything about him.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He realised he had a crush on you when someone in his class pointed out that he had started to pick up little habits and gestures of yours. It isn't something he usually does, even if he likes someone (as a close friend).

You realised when you found yourself constantly worrying about him and how he was feeling. At night, you'd always worry about if he was sleeping and getting enough sleep, at other times you find yourself worrying about him working himself too hard, whether he was eating properly, etc.