Meeting The Parents

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You wanted to be the host rather than having her do all the work, so you invited Inko and Izuku over to your house when your parents were away for a few nights. You made dinner and spent some time getting to know each other, mainly to let her get to know you. She was happy her son seemed so happy with you. In fact, she looked like she was about to cry most of the night. Guess you know where your boyfriend gets it from now.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You felt so sorry for his dad. You kind of wondered how he had put up with this household for so long. Despite this, you got along with both of his parents. You were able to talk to them both quite naturally, and they both really liked you. Although you did struggle to hold in your laughter at how similar Katsuki and his mother are, and you and his dad exchanged many smiles and glances when they were acting like each other.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

It was a very uncomfortable experience to meet his dad. Shoto had told you that he was trying to change, but that didn't stop you from wanting to kill the man for what he did to the love of your life. It got more uncomfortable when he asked you about your Quirk. Coming from anyone else, it wouldn't be a bad question to answer, but knowing the situation with his own wife made you feel weird about answering.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

They already loved you. You didn't even have to try. You make their son happy, and you motivate him to work hard and take his studies seriously. They found you naturally charming and were impressed by you. His father even jokingly asked how Denki managed to get someone like you, which embarrassed him, but made you laugh, so he didn't mind too much.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

It did not go well. You were nervous about meeting your boyfriend's parents, and you wanted to make a good impression. You were going to quite a nice restaurant, so you dressed nice, but you almost fell over in your high heels on your way to the table. At least Kirishima caught you so it wasn't quite as embarrassing. You also managed to drop your drink on yourself, soaking your dress. Kirishima gave you his jacket while you explained that you aren't usually like this. Luckily for you, they understood that you were nervous, and told you they already liked you after hearing how happy you make their son.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

...No.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Even though you've known his family for years, you felt nervous seeing them for the first time after you and Tenya started dating. Yes, they like you, but what if they didn't think you're good enough for him in that way? Obviously, you had nothing to worry about. They didn't really treat you any different than before. If anything, they just smiled wider when they saw you.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

It went well. It was a little awkward, yes, but you got on well with both of his parents, and you didn't do anything to embarrass yourself, so that was good. You mainly spent time telling them about yourself and your relationship with Hitoshi after they asked.