Bully

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Having such a sweet and innocent boyfriend, you can be pretty protective sometimes. When you were in the 1-A dorms one day, Bakugo was being mean to Izuku, so you shouted at him and lectured him for a while. During that time, your boyfriend watched you in awe.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He was furious when he heard from one of your friends that there was a guy making fun of your appearance. You had to calm him down before he decided to head over, hunt him down and kill him, assuring him that this random extra's comments don't bother you.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He won't say anything for a while after you tell him what's been happening. He'll pull you to his chest and hold you there, just hugging you, knowing that hugs help.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He was genuinely upset that someone was making fun of you for being a nerd. It was almost like you had to comfort him rather than the other way around. Their comments didn't really bother you, realistically they're just jealous that you're smarter than they are, but Denki didn't like someone making fun of the person he loves.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He gets upset and will absolutely do something about it. He absolutely will not stand for someone saying the person he loves will be a useless hero. Once he finds out who it is, he will absolutely go talk to them and make sure they won't be saying anything like that about you again.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Who the fuck is going to bully either of you?

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He will sit and listen to what's happening before dealing with things in the most logical way he can think of. He will talk to them in a calm way, slipping in a subtle little threat at the end if they continue to be mean to you.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He was surprisingly pissed. Of course he'd be upset, but it was surprising how angry he got. You had to drag him back into his room after he stormed out, swearing he was going to go have a 'conversation' with whoever was responsible. You convinced him to let it go, at least for now.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He is shy and awkward, and he wouldn't be able to stand up to them, unless it gets really bad. He's more the type to comfort you and help you feel better, telling you the exact opposite of the things they've been telling you.

☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

After you tell him about what's been going on, he will not leave you alone long enough for them to bully you. If they do still try to be mean, he will be overly nice to them until they're so uncomfortable that they just leave you alone.