Your Best Friend

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Mei Hatsume

You're both in the support course and you're both pretty much always in the Development Studio when you can be, so you spend a lot of time together. Yes, she's too intense for a lot of people, but it's something you like about her.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Inasa Yoarashi

It used to be Eijiro Kirishima, and you'd still consider him one of your best friends, but after moving away from him, you made new friends. You both like how passionate the other is, and you're the only other first year in Shiketsu that's as advanced as he is, so you ended up spending a lot of time together.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Fumikage Tokoyami

You gravitated towards each other immediately, both having darkness related Quirks. It was interesting training with each other and you became close from that. It's always fun fighting over control of Dark Shadow.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Hitoshi Shinso

He was pretty quiet, and you wanted to try bring him out of his shell. You were nice, and he found it hard to resist talking to you after finding out that people also said you could be a villain with your Quirk. Plus, you both have mind related Quirks, so it was nice to talk to someone with somewhat similar abilities, even if they are different.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Itsuka Kendo

She's very nice and sympathetic to people, but she doesn't hesitate to criticise people, even your classmates, if she thinks they're doing something wrong. Plus, she is one of the few people in your class who doesn't have any negative feelings towards Class 1-A.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Himiko Toga

She's the only other girl in the League, so you ended up sharing a room when you first joined, before you started dating Dabi. She likes to talk to people too, especially other girls, and you two ended up having a lot of fun together.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Momo Yaoyorozu

You must be drawn to responsible, smart people. In some ways, she reminds you of your boyfriend. It's easy to get along with her for you, and she's a trustworthy friend you can tell anything to. She'll always offer you advice when you want it too.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Tsuyu Asui

She's straight up. She doesn't hold back with voicing her feelings and opinions, and you like that about her. You never have to worry about whether she's lying to you, or have to guess what she feels or what she's thinking.