His Favourite Place to Kiss You

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He likes to kiss your fingers. It isn't unusual for you to have little cuts or injuries on your fingers due to working on support items, they don't tend to bother you much, but he likes to kiss them better.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He likes to kiss your lips. He stares at them a lot while on calls during the long distance part of your relationship, and has said before that his lips get lonely (although he would not be happy if you told anyone those words came out of his mouth).

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He likes to kiss your thigh. He likes to lay with his head in your lap, and he often kisses your thigh when he does so because he finds your reaction cute.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He likes to kiss your neck. He finds it fun to tease you a little by doing so, and it feels very intimate to him so he likes it a lot.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He likes to kiss the back of your hand. He thinks it makes him look like a gentleman, and he loves feeling that way.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He likes to kiss your nose. He thinks it's cute, and the way you smile at him afterwards is even more cute. Plus, you usually hug him really tight after, and he isn't going to complain about that.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He likes to kiss your cheek. He thinks it's a little, chaste kiss that he doesn't feel awkward about giving you in front of other people because he doesn't feel it's improper.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He likes to kiss the back of your shoulder. He enjoys giving you back and shoulder rubs, and he likes to give you little kisses there whilst doing so.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He likes to kiss your forehead. He thinks it's a sweet little kiss, and it's a place where very gentle, caring kisses usually go, which he loves.