Sports Festival

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You didn't know each other personally by that time, but you were very impressed by him. He had an impressive idea to get through the Obstacle Course, and his team did super well in the Cavalry Battle. You were eliminated in the Cavalry Battle after using your support items to get through the obstacle course like Mei did. It was fun to participate in.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You didn't know each other, and you don't attend UA, but you did watch it on television to cheer on your old friends Mina and Kirishima from your home. Katsuki did catch your eye, he did win after all and he looked very impressive, although you did find his rage kind of funny.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You did well in the Sports Festival, but you ended up losing to Mina in the first round of the Battle Tournament because the area was too bright and open for you to be able to use your Quirk effectively against her, and she did beat you after quite a long physical fight. You hugged after and went to find Shoto to give him some encouragement. He gave you a hug after and told you that you did amazing, which you did for him after he lost his final match.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Being in general studies, you didn't try very hard to get through. The Sports Festival is a place mainly for the hero course students to show off their skills, so you didn't even really want to try too hard, although you did end up getting to the Cavalry Battle just because you wanted to see if you could. You helped Shinso in the Cavalry Battle and gave up your spot like another member of that team, not because you were brainwashed, but because you didn't want to participate in the Battle Tournament.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You were very competitive, wanting to show that you were just as good as 1-A, just like many members in 1-B. Despite not having a combat orientated Quirk, you did well and got to the Battle Tournament, beating Mina in the first round but losing to Tokoyami in the second. You cheered against Eijiro when he was against Tetsutetsu, not knowing him personally yet.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

...

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You were cheering each other on from the start. You both got through the Obstacle Course and the Cavalry Battle. You cheered him on in his Battle Tournament matches and he cheered you on in yours, although you lost to Shoto in the second match. Iida told you how amazing you did afterwards, both of you heading to the hospital soon after you lost because Iida's brother got attacked by Stain.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You met at the Sports Festival. You got through the Obstacle Course easily and the Cavalry Battle was no problem with your Quirk. You watched Hitoshi's match against Midoriya and you were impressed he held his own, even if the battle wasn't physical. You thought his Quirk was cool, so you went to introduce yourself to him after that match. You ended up losing to Tokoyami in your second match because Dark Shadow was able to somewhat keep up with your teleportation Quirk.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

You didn't know each other personally when he took part in his last Sports Festival at UA, but you did watch on television, and paid particular attention to him because he was doing his work study with your dad. He had an interesting Quirk, but didn't seem very confident in himself.