🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

How You Meet

You met when you went to your dad's agency to take him some food one day after you finished your day at culinary school. His work study students were there, and he encouraged you to go talk to the boy your age, Tamaki. He was very shy, but he seemed nice.

Quirk

Nutrition manipulation- you have the ability to manipulate the nutrition of food, including the amount of micro and macronutrients in foods. The downside is that it can change the taste and appearance of the food (although not as much as changing ingredients or preparation), so you have to learn to balance it. You can also give food different properties, such as energising the person that eats it.

Crush

He realised he had a crush on you when he found himself anticipating your visits to the hero agency, and trying really hard to go out of his way to talk to you, even though it was difficult for him because he's so shy and awkward.

You realised you had a crush on him when you found yourself thinking more about what he would like than your dad when making food for your visits, and making those visits more often because you wanted to see him.

First Date

You had to ask him on the date. You didn't want to do anything too fancy, and you didn't think Tamaki would necessarily enjoy being around a lot of people, so you invited him over to cook with you. It was fun, it let you talk to him a lot and get to know him better, as well as helping him with his cooking techniques. He really enjoyed it too, although he did feel shy the whole time.

First Kiss

You had been on a few dates, and you were starting to get worried that he wasn't that interested because he hadn't kissed you yet, but you also knew he was very shy. One night, you had been at your dad's hero agency later than normal, and it had gotten dark outside. Because your dad was going to still be staying for a while, he asked Tamaki to walk you home on his way back to UA  to make sure you got there safe. When you got to your house, he seemed hesitant to say goodbye, like there was something he wanted to say. When you asked him what was wrong, he nervously asked if he could kiss you. It took you a little by surprise, but you obviously said yes, relieved you had been worried for nothing.

I Love You

You had come to see him at UA. He was heading to your father's agency for his work study, and you were going there to drop some food off, so you decided to head there together. You had waved to him and saw Mirio and Nejire seemingly saying some encouraging words to him before he walked over and greeted you. You started walking, deciding to walk rather than take a car to get a little more time together, Tamaki's hands in his pockets, nervously playing with the inside of the material. Suddenly, he took a deep breath, looked into your eyes and told you he loves you.

Jealousy

He gets more nervous than jealous. He doesn't feel like he's good enough for you, and whenever he sees you talking to another guy or a pretty girl, he can't help but worry a little, even though he knows you love him. He tries to show that you're his, but he struggles. It usually just ends up with him holding your hand so tight it hurts a little and looking down, unable to make eye contact with the person.

PDA

He cannot handle PDA. It isn't necessarily that he doesn't want to, but he's far too shy. The most he will usually initiate is hand holding, but he has kissed you in front of people, other than Mirio and Nejire, once or twice. That really took you by surprise. Guess he was feeling confident those days.