Type of Couple

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

The cute couple- there's no doubt you're the couple people are jealous of. The cuteness and sweetness of your relationship is obvious to everyone, and it isn't so over the top that it makes people uncomfortable.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

The long distance couple- it's unfortunate, but there isn't a lot that can be done about it while you're still in school. Obviously you'd much prefer to be together in person, but it's okay. You make it work with relative ease.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

The power couple- you two are powerful, and no one can argue against that. Your Quirks are powerful, and you both seem to have a cool, powerful presence about you too.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

The polar opposite couple- you're one of the smartest people in the school and his brain short circuits at a difficult maths question. Neither of you mind that though. He likes that you can always help him and you find him adorable.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

The fit couple- you workout together a lot, and it's led to you being known as the gym couple. Kirishima really likes that, he likes that people find him manly and fit.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

The nasty couple- you should probably be a little more private, but neither of you care if anyone sees or hears you doing anything that should be done in private. Dabi delights in knowing everyone knows the things you do together.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

The smart couple- Tenya is a smart man, and being around him since you were a child has led to you picking up his habits and studying with him a lot. Both of you always get some of the highest grades in your year.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

The private couple- you two are not a secret couple by any means, everyone knows you're together, but affection is seen as something that should happen without other people around. Not everyone needs to know everything you do together.