Jealousy

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He doesn't tend to get too jealous. Being in different classes, he doesn't see you talking to your friends as much as he would see if you were in the hero course, so he doesn't have as much time to get jealous. Besides, he knows you love him and wouldn't do that to him. On the rare occasion he does get jealous, he tends to squeeze your hand tightly and go quiet, usually staring at them without even realising it.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

This man is not one to keep quiet about his jealousy. He won't hesitate to shout at someone that they aren't wanted here and that he's trying to spend time with his partner. That's usually enough to get them to leave the two of you alone, but he will absolutely threaten them if they don't get his very obvious hint the first time around.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He is a typically stoic man, and that carries over to his jealousy. He won't say anything at all, but he will come up behind you and wrap one arm around your waist, his other hand gliding down your arm to hold your hand, leaning his head on your shoulder. People usually get the hint.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He will come up to you and sound whiny. He'll come up with an excuse to drag you away, even if it's literally that he wants to cuddle. Not that you mind. It's cute when he does it most of the time.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He isn't the jealous type. Everyone knows you're his, and he knows you love him, so he's confident that he has nothing to be jealous about. Some of your best friends are guys, and he doesn't care at all. When he does get jealous though, he will keep his arms around your waist tightly.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He doesn't get the chance to be jealous often. He only really sees you interact with other League members, and he doesn't see any reason to be jealous of them. He's confident he's the best one, and the only one that you would possibly want. If he got jealous of anyone else, he probably wouldn't hesitate to pull you away and burn them.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He tries to pretend he doesn't get jealous, but it's obvious to pretty much everyone that he does. When he's jealous, he tries not to do anything different, but he has a couple tells. He'll adjust his clothes a lot, especially his tie when he's wearing his uniform, and he'll clear his throat a lot more.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He may seem reserved, but that disappears if he sees someone getting just a little too close to you. He will walk right up to you, make you look up at him and plant a long, passionate kiss on your lips. Sometimes he'll stay there with his arm around you, glaring at the person, sometimes he will just walk away without saying anything, satisfied that he made it obvious you're his.