Hickey

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He isn't massively into hickeys. He doesn't want other people to see them, he'd be too embarrassed for people to see evidence of the less innocent things he does to you. He is only willing to leave them in places it's guaranteed no one else will see. The same goes for him, he doesn't mind you leaving hickeys, but they have to be in a place that won't be seen by anyone else.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He loves leaving marks on you. He's a pretty jealous guy, and the fact your best friends are mostly guys makes him want to leave more marks so they won't think they have any kind of chance with you. He likes to leave them on your neck and he doesn't like when you cover them up. However, he doesn't like you leaving marks on him that will be visible to others, he thinks it makes him look submissive to have marks on his body. He likes you leaving marks in private places though.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He refused to leave them at all for a while. You asked him to once, and when he said no, you assumed he was just worried about other people seeing them. However, when he freaked out about accidentally leaving one on your chest, he told you that he didn't want to leave any marks on you because he associates leaving marks with the abuse he witnessed between his parents. He became a little more willing after you explained that marks don't always have to mean bad things, they can mean good things, but he stayed hesitant and you don't ever ask him to do it. You only ever did it to him once, just to prove to him that they don't hurt and they can be a reminder of the person you love.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He is maybe a little overenthusiastic and gets carried away. He loves kissing and sucking and biting everywhere, even just in an innocent way. He always promises he won't get carried away, but that promise almost always gets broken. When you see all the marks, you'll jokingly scold him, but it never stops him doing it again. You don't really mind, but you do always cover them up. He is all for you leaving marks on him, and he will wear them with pride.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You usually have a hickey something, typically in a place where it won't be seen most of the time but could possibly be seen sometimes, like on your waist. They always have a visible bite mark inside too, his shark teeth leave marks very easily. You usually have more bites than hickeys. He likes you leaving marks in similar places, like his chest or abdomen.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He is absolutely shameless with marks and he expects you to wear them with pride. He will leave hickeys, bites, slight burns and scratches wherever he wants, even if people will be able to see them. If you ever purposely cover them up, he will tell you to uncover them and let everyone see that you belong to him. He enjoys you leaving marks on him, but they don't tend to be in visible places, purely because his scars cover his neck, jaw and collarbones, so most of the places that will be visible.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He did not even know it was a thing that people purposely did. He knew what caused them, but he tried to avoid leaving them. his innocent view didn't see them as a good or bad thing until you asked him to leave one on you. After you explained why you wanted him to do so, he began occasionally leaving them in places no one else would see. You also started leaving them on him sometimes too, he enjoys the feeling he gets when you leave them and also surprisingly likes seeing the marks you leave on him.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You are pretty private with your relationship, so he doesn't like to leave marks in visible places. However, he does get very jealous and protective sometimes, and he will leave many marks when that happens. Sometimes he won't argue about you covering them up, but most of the time he will argue against it, wanting people to see that you're his. You also don't tend to leave marks in visible places on him, but when he leaves marks he will let you leave a mark on him for a little revenge.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He is shy and hesitant to leave marks on you, especially because he's so close to your dad. He'd be so embarrassed if Fat Gum ever saw evidence if the less innocent things you do together. he will leave one in a place no one else will see if you ask him to though. He likes you leaving hickeys on him in non-visible places though, he enjoys the way seeing those marks makes him feel.

☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

He would leave marks if you wanted him to, but he wouldn't do it without explicit permission, at least not purposely. He has no need to leave marks on you, he knows you're his already and he doesn't feel the need to prove that with marks, and it isn't something he's really into. It's the same for him, you know he's yours and there's no need to prove that with marks.