Song That Reminds Him of You

About to expose my music taste

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Stupid For You by Waterparks

He is stupid for you. There's no other way to say it. He would give you anything and everything you could ever want. As far as he's concerned, you're the best person in the whole world.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Favourite Place by All Time Low

Being in a long distance relationship while you're both in high school, he feels like this song sums up his feelings perfectly. He wishes you could always be with him, but he knows that isn't possible. His favourite place to be is with you. You're everything he loves.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Follow You by Bring Me The Horizon

He would stay with you through anything. No matter how hard anything gets for the two of you, he would never ever give up on you or your relationship. He could never leave you. As far as he's concerned, he couldn't live without you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Still Into You by Paramore

He thinks it perfectly sums up your relationship. The two of you have your problems, but you love each other more than anything, and to him it never felt like you left the honeymoon phase and because of that he still gets butterflies. Some people question your relationship because you're so different, but neither of you have ever cared about people's opinions on it. To you, your relationship just makes sense.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Heaven by Andy Black

He feels like you helped him find himself. You helped him find confidence in himself and really be the person he wanted to be. You're his Heaven, the place he feels the safest and the best. He loves you more than he'll ever be able to express with his own words.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Cyanide by Creeper

Love is hard for him. He has always struggled with it, and admittedly being in love with you made things hard on him. It wasn't your fault at all, but he had a hard time to begin with. You're his cyanide, and he feels like you'll be the death of him one day because he'll protect you from something that will kill him. Not that he minds protecting you with his life. You'll be the cutest couple in the halls of hell.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Church by Fall Out Boy

You're his holy place. You're his sanctuary, the place he can escape all his responsibilities and the expectations. He knows you'll be happy and proud of him no matter what, and he can fully relax with you.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens

He couldn't imagine being without you. It confuses him how someone as amazing as you ended up choosing to be with him, but he's forever grateful you did. He needs you forever and he'll love you forever. He's never tried to pretend your relationship will be perfect, but he wouldn't ever leave you because he knows, at the end of the day, he never wants to be apart from you.