Who He Gets Jealous Of

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Katsuki Bakugo

Even though Bakugo behaves similarly with you as he does with everyone else, Izuku gets a little jealous whenever he sees you talking to his childhood friend and rival. He wants to beat him, and that includes with his relationship with you.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Eijiro Kirishima

When you come to see him, you also spend time with Eijiro. He is your childhood best friend after all. You're close with him, and Katsuki feels like he takes away time that you could be spending with just him. Ironically, even though he gets jealous of him, Eijiro is actually the only man Katsuki fully trusts around you.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Fumikage Tokoyami

You're best friends, and you seem to have an innate understanding of each other, like you never even have to talk to know exactly what is going on with the other. Shoto is a little jealous of the connection you two have.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Tenya Iida

When you started hanging out in the Class 1-A dorms more because of Denki, you started to form a friendship with Iida. Denki sometimes gets nervous that you could decide you want someone with a similar intelligence level to you, and he gets a little jealous of just how long conversations between you and the smarter boy can last sometimes.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Being in Class 1-B, you spend a lot of time with Tetsutetsu. With Eijiro and Tetsutetsu being quite similar, he gets jealous of you spending so much time with him, in case you decide that he's the better version of him.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Tomura Shigaraki

Although Dabi doesn't really get jealous, because you aren't often around anyone for him to get jealous of, he doesn't like that you seem close with Tomura. You're important to him after all, and he'd hate to have to burn the man who brought you together if he ever tried anything with you.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Shoto Todoroki

Tenya isn't stupid, he knows that many people find Shoto attractive, and he worries that you do too. Shoto is also smart, which worries Iida, because that is the characteristic he is most proud of in himself.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Denki Kaminari

You're quite close to Denki. He's in your classes, and he's quite funny, so you spend a lot of time with him. Hitoshi sometimes worries that you'll get bored of him and start liking Denki as more than a friend.