Fears

Sorry if this made you think about anything too deep, most of these are true for me and I might have to go have an existential crisis after writing this lmao. I'll also give a tw for eating disorders for Eijiro Kirishima's. Obviously if any names of fears seem like they could be triggering or scary for you, don't read it.

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Fear of illness

Your mother was very ill when you were young, and seeing her in a dying state due to her illness made you afraid of getting ill yourself. You don't want it to end like that.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Fear of needles

Having had to spend quite a long time in hospital when you were a child after contracting a severe infection, you had to have a lot of injections, blood tests and drips. All these needles really freaked you out and the fear of having to have these things stayed with you.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Fear of deep bodies of water

Drowning has always terrified you. It seems like such a horrible way to die, even if it's just because of the panic and trying to fight it. You hate going near deep bodies of water, especially if it isn't at a pool or somewhere with life guards always around.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Fear of failure

Your parents put a lot of pressure on you to be perfect in everything you do when you were younger. It made you terrified that if you ever failed, they wouldn't love you anymore, and you didn't want that to happen. You still carry those thoughts around with you.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Fear of gaining weight

You think it sounds conceited and stupid, but you're scared of gaining weight. Past experiences with bullying and eating disorders made you do some pretty bad things to yourself to lose weight, and you're scared you may want to go back to them if you see yourself gaining weight.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Fear of betrayal

You think it's a side effect of your Quirk. No matter what, you always have paranoia in the back of your head, saying that you can't trust anyone and they'll betray you. Your Quirk does help, but you often have to hold back the urge to use it constantly on everyone.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Fear of time

The idea that time is limited is terrifying to you. You only have a limited amount of time to make something of yourself and leave your mark on the world. You don't have forever.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Fear of darkness

You're scared of what could be concealed in that darkness. It's hard to believe sometimes that there's nothing there, even though you know in your logical mind there won't be.