Video Games

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He's pretty uninterested in vide games if they don't have All Might in, or at least heroes. He'll always suggest a hero game if you want to play with him, but he is willing to play other things with you if you insist.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He rages when he plays video games. It's so funny to you to be sat in a Discord call with your boyfriend while he shouts after being killed in a game, threatening to blow up whoever or whatever killed him. You try to hold it in, but you laugh at him a lot, making him threaten to blow you up too, even though he doesn't mean it.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He never played video games before he met you because he'd never been given the chance. Like with most things, he's always calm and quite quiet while he's playing and he only really plays them when you or one of his friends ask him to play.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You love competing with each other in video games, whether that's playing against each other directly or trying to do things quicker than the other. It's fun for the both of you. Playing Mario Kart and shoving each other or trying to distract each other to get an advantage is fun. You can stay up so late doing that without even realising.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He loves playing video games with you, preferring to play co-op or team games with you so that you can work together. He loves to be cuddling with you in some way while you do. When you do play against each other, he will sometimes try to distract you a little, but he always denies that he's trying.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He doesn't play video games often, he's more likely to watch you play with Tomura and Shuichi than play himself, but he will join in if you absolutely insist. He much prefers to watch with his arm around your shoulders.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He isn't much of a video game person, but he likes to watch you play them sometimes. He enjoys helping you figure out any puzzles or anything that you get stuck on, but he will usually read unless you need any help.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He can get pretty toxic when he plays video games. He will shout and insult people when he loses and boast when he wins. He is like that with you when you play video games together too, but it's in a much more jokey way.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He enjoys playing them with you, although he doesn't enjoy competitive games. He loves playing Minecraft with you, it's relaxing and casual, plus you can play it even if you don't have too much time.