Protecting Him

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Having a boyfriend in UA's hero course can be hard sometimes. Hero course students get recognised, after all. Having a slightly shy boyfriend in UA's hero course can be even harder. He has no idea how to react, what to say or what to do, and it can lead to him being put in some situations he doesn't want to be in because he doesn't want to seem rude. When you were out with him and some girls recognised him, they started flirting. You didn't mind too much at first, but they were persistent even after poor Izuku told them the best he could that he wasn't interested, so you stepped in. You rolled your eyes, grabbed Izuku by the shirt and pulled him in for a long kiss. It left him flustered and embarrassed, but it did get those girls to leave him alone.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You were out at a diner with him, grabbing a quick lunch. As you were finishing up, a boy, probably around 8 years old, walked up to your table and asked Katsuki if he was the person that won the UA Sports Festival. When you told him that he was, the child asked him why he was so angry. Sensing the (metaphorical and maybe actual) explosion about to come, you tried to explain it away without letting Bakugo say anything that he may come to regret. The kid keeps pestering him though, and you end up pulling your hot headed boyfriend out of the diner before he could say or do anything that would reflect badly on him.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

After his match against Midoriya at the Sports Festival, you went to meet him as soon as he left the area for the fights, waiting in the wings. You also see Endeavour there. As soon as you see Shoto, you hug him then take his hand. You let Shoto say what he wants to his dad before getting him out of there before Endeavour could say anything hurtful, not even caring at that point what that man thought about you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Denki is an amazing hero, but it's no secret he can be a little dim witted at times. When he was being criticised by people for making a silly mistake early in his career, one which didn't cause anyone to get hurt, there was no way you could just sit around and do nothing. Being a journalist, you took it upon yourself to write a long article about all the good he's been doing to drown out the criticism and hopefully make people realize that he isn't just a stupid hero with no idea what he's doing.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

During a training exercise, you and Eijiro had been given the role of villains, protecting a 'bomb' from the hero team. You were using your Quirk to keep watch. You found Shoji on top of the building, just above the floor you and Eijiro were on. After watching for a moment, you realised his plan, quickly rushing back to your body. You immediately grabbed Eijiro's arm, yanking him away from the window just before Shoji kicks through it. You pulling him out of the way allowed him to win against Shoji.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Things were not going ideally. Upon being contacted by the Meta Liberation Army while Shigaraki was resting, you had headed over to the city and been attacked. He had been attacked by Geten, specifically targeted. Being essentially Quirkless in battle, it was admittedly a little scary being surrounded by so many people who would most likely be willing to kill. However, you didn't have time to be scared. You turned your back to Dabi and took out your axe. For a rather long time you had Dabi's back, protecting him and yourself while he focused on Geten.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You had been in Hosu City during your internship with a different agency than Iida. When you received a message simply with Midoriya's location moments after a Nomu was sighted, you immediately headed over there, telling the others at your agency to come to that location after dealing with the Nomus. You had ran over upon seeing Stain standing over your boyfriend, both him and Midoriya frozen. You pushed the Hero Killer away, Todoroki showing up probably five seconds later to help. 

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You had been out together on a date. You had been having a great time together, just having fun and enjoying your rare relaxing day. That was ruined a little when you ran into some people he used to attend school with. It seemed like they were being nice to begin with, but you could tell that Hitoshi seemed uncomfortable. When they started talking about his Quirk and asked if he's given up on being a hero yet, you grab your boyfriend's hand and say goodbye to them before dragging him away, not giving them a chance to say anything else.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

You were dropping some food off at the Fat Gum Agency before they left for patrol. Your dad started saying that Tamaki will be an amazing hero, but he's mentally weak. You decided to tell him that he isn't mentally weak and that there's nothing wrong with being sensitive or shy if he can have the confidence in his skills and abilities when it matters to protect people.

☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

You smile a little at Mirio from your hiding place, putting your finger to your lips to tell him to stay quiet. Eri wanted to play hide and seek, so that's exactly what you're doing. When you spot Eri about to come into the room, you quickly gesture to Mirio that his foot is sticking out and she'll be able to see it. He pulls his foot in just before she enters. She looks around for a moment before running into the next room. Mirio glances over to check she's definitely gone before quickly joining you in your hiding spot, wrapping his arms around you and using this as an opportunity for cuddles.