First Date

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You went to a little cafe. It's a classic date that you did after classes finished one day. You ended up spending quite a long time there, enjoying talking without any other responsibilities to worry about. It was fun to be with him away from everyone else in UA.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

This boy was surprisingly romantic for your first date. When you were visiting him at UA one weekend, he told you to meet him outside his dorm at 1am. He wouldn't give you any more details, he just told you to dress warm. When you got there, he was waiting for you. He took your hand and led you away from the dorm to a pretty much empty patch of land. The sky was clear, and you two spent two hours stargazing together.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He had no idea what to do for your first date, so he asked Fuyumi and Natsuo what to do. He ended up taking you out for dinner. He'd gotten advice from his siblings and took you to a nice but not fancy restaurant. It was nice to get some calm time together to just enjoy nice food and each other's company.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

It was a bit of an impromptu thing. You were hanging out late in his dorm, and he was bored. He suggested that you go for a late night walk together, so that's exactly what you did. You walked around the UA grounds for a while, holding hands, joking , laughing, running around. It was a really fun night, although you were pretty tired the next day.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He took you to a funfair. He wanted to take you on all the rides they had, even the scary ones (especially the scary ones so he had an excuse to hug you), and he wanted to win you a stuffed animal from one of the games for you to keep as a reminder of how much fun you had.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Dates are a little hard for villains. You can't exactly just go see a movie or anything like that, so dates tend to be kept at home or where there won't be anyone else. Your first date included cooking and baking a nice meal and dessert together. Although the rest of the league insisted you make enough for them too, you had fun making it together and Dabi refused to eat with them, insisting they clear out of the main room so you two could eat together.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You went to an aquarium. You'd both been wanting to go for a little while to look at the fish, and Iida particularly wanted to read a little about them all from the information signs they have, so you thought your first date would be a good time to go. You wondered around, looking at the pretty fish and holding hands the whole time.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You went to an escape room together. It was super fun trying to figure out the clues together without anyone else around (other than the person watching that worked there of course). It was a test of how well you could work together, and it turned out you could work very well together. You got out with time to spare.