Little Things

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He always makes notes of the things that make you smile, no matter how long you've known each other. If he learns something new about you, he doesn't want to forget it. He has an entire notebook dedicated to you.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

When you run out of your favourite drink or snack, he always gets you more without saying anything about it, just leaving them somewhere you'll find it. It shows that he cares and pays attention.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He always says thank you. Whether that's for cooking for him, doing all the chores because he was busy or just going and grabbing something for him, he always thanks you for it. It makes you feel appreciated.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He brings you flowers or your favourite snack or drink on his way home sometimes, just because he was thinking about you. It's cute and a little thing that shows that he loves you.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He compliments you everyday. Whether that's telling you that you look good today, or telling you how amazing you are, he likes to show his appreciation for you.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He ends every conversation with you by saying that he loves you. It's a tiny little thing that makes you so happy and makes you feel loved, because he reminds you all the time of his feelings for you.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He always grabs you first thing in the morning. Not his phone, not his glasses, you. He does it without even thinking about it. You're his first priority, and that's clear to you.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He gives you lots of massages, whether they're long or just a quick shoulder rub while he's asking you something. Hero work is taxing on the body, and he wants to help ease the pain, even if it's just a little.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He regularly leaves little notes around for you to find, just to tell you that he loves you or that he thinks you're the most beautiful, amazing person in the world. It's a way he can express how he feels without getting nervous.