Clingy

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He's quite a clingy boy, but it's cute. He is with you basically all the time unless he's training or in class, and he'll message you between classes to make sure you're doing okay and there's been no accidents in the Development Studio when you have classes there.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He is surprisingly clingy. He pretends he isn't, but he always wants you clinging onto him because he doesn't want to show anyone he's clingy. If it looks like you're the clingy one, he keeps his reputation and gets the time and cuddles he wants.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He isn't that clingy. Yes, he loves to spend time with you, but he knows you can't always spend every second together. He would absolutely spend every minute with you if he could though.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He is the clingiest baby. He will always be clinging onto you, or he'll at least always be wanting to talk to you or be around you. He hates being away from you, he wants to spend all his time with you when possible.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He's quite clingy, but he can leave you for a while. He understands you can't always be together, but he likes to be with you whenever he can be. However, you two do hang out with friends individually, you aren't attached at the hip.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He likes to act like he isn't but he really is. He'll always be clinging to you, wanting you to respond immediately to his messages when possible and rarely letting you go out without him (although that is primarily because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you). He'll deny being clingy if you say he is, but he absolutely is.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He isn't that clingy. You have very healthy boundaries in your relationship and you both know where the line is in terms of clinginess. Yes, you spend a lot of time together, but you can be apart from each other without feeling the need to blow up each other's phones.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He isn't physically clingy, but he is clingy in other ways. He doesn't need to be always clinging to you physically, but he messages you a lot when you aren't together and he tries to spend as much time as he possibly can with you.