Thief

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You stole one of his All Might figures to keep in your room as a reminder of your boyfriend. It didn't really go as planned, because he realised it was missing pretty much immediately. He asked you if you took it and you didn't want to lie, so you told him you did and told him why. He thought it was cute, but he also wouldn't let you take it. He gave you a shirt instead.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You like to steal his stuff to mess with him. It's usually small things, like taking his pens to be annoying, or stealing a shirt or two so you have something that smells like him. You once somehow stole one of his gauntlets and left it with Kirishima when you had to leave before he realised it was missing. Kirishima didn't want it because he didn't want Bakugo mad at him, but you made him promise he wouldn't give it back until he noticed it was missing.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

For someone so smart, he's so oblivious sometimes. He simply can't seem to figure out why his comfy pants seem to disappear and reappear randomly a few days later. You honestly started to wonder if he knew you took them really, but he never ever mentioned it.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You are always stealing his shirts. At any given time, you have a minimum of five of his shirts in your dorm. He doesn't mind at all, he loves seeing you in his clothes and would never deny you a shirt of his if you asked. You don't ask though, you still just take them.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

It isn't technically stealing. You didn't take anything out of his room that he wasn't aware of, but you have hidden the weights he has in his dorm room on many occasions when you want attention you don't think you'll get. If he can't find his weights, he can't work out as long, so he'll give you more attention. You don't have to steal his clothes because he gives them to you without you even asking.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

You once stole his hair dye to use it yourself. He was mad, but he couldn't stay mad for long when he saw how adorable you looked and how excited you seemed about matching him. It was too cute for even him to hold a grudge about it.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

His dorm room looks somewhat like a library, and that's how you treat it. Other than the fact you take his books without asking or telling him about it. Whenever he notices a gap in his shelfs, he will lecture you about taking them and tell you he's happy to lend you books, he just wants to know about it. That hasn't stopped you stealing them instead though.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You take his hoodies all the time. He doesn't mind at all, but he finds it cute that you take them without telling him. He knows you use your Quirk to take them when he isn't there. He also notices that they tend to reappear a few days later smelling of your perfume/body spray, so he really doesn't mind.