How You Sleep

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You usually fall asleep cuddling at least a little bit with your legs tangled together. He likes to cuddle in his sleep, even if you don't falling asleep cuddling, he'll always end up cuddling up to you while he's sleeping.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Unfortunately, through most of your time in school, you had to sleep on call with each other rather than being able to sleep in the same bed. After school has finished and on the nights you do get to spend together, you sleep facing each other, him holding you against his chest.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You fall asleep cuddled up to him while he lays on his back. Which side you sleep on depends on how hot or cold it is. If it's cold, you sleep on his left side, but if it's hot you sleep on his right side.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You sleep with your head resting on his shoulder, his arm around you from underneath. He loves just sleeping in the same bed with you, but he especially likes sleeping like this with you because you're usually closer when he wakes up and he finds it cute that you move closer in your sleep.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He pretty much insists that you sleep on top of him. He loves the feeling of your weight on his chest, it helps him feel relaxed and it lets him have you as close as possible, which he loves too. Plus, he can have his arms around you so tight like that.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

You sleep intertwined. He loves to have you close to him in his sleep, he likes to be able to feel that you're there and that you're okay.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You sleep with him spooning you. He loves to have you against his chest with his arm over you. It's comfortable for both of you and it lets him feel like he's protecting you while you sleep. Occasionally, he likes to sleep with you spooning him.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You most often sleep back to back with your backs touching. It's a way of kind of cuddling without getting too hot or uncomfortable while you sleep.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

You fall asleep with him holding you against his chest. He loves to have his arms around you and you pressed up against him while he sleeps, he likes to be able to squeeze you anytime he wants.