Working Out

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He gets distracted by you. As much as he wishes he could resist, he can't help watching you sometimes, stealing glances whenever he can. Sometimes he'll stand there for a moment just watching you before you tell him to stop checking you out and get on with his own thing.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

You don't get to workout together really. Sometimes you'll be on FaceTime while working out, but it's not often that happens because you only do it when one of you is at the gym all alone.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He leaves you alone completely when you're working out. He knows you won't need him for anything, you know what you're doing in the gym and he won't interfere with you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He makes you exercise. It isn't necessary for your course, so you don't do it as much as he does, but he makes you join him at the gym at least once or twice a week. It's important for your health, after all. He'll make sure you're doing things right so you don't hurt yourself.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He loves to workout with you, and you love to compete with each other. You take size differences into account obviously, and compete over who can lift more, who can run for longer, things like that. It keeps you both motivated and pushes you to try harder.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He's the type to watch you. He'll make sure you're doing things right and will criticise your form, but you know it's his way of correcting you to make sure you're not going to hurt yourself and are going to work what each exercise is meant to.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He will get on with his workout, and you get on with yours. He'll occasionally glance over at you to make sure you're alright, even though he knows you will be, and he keeps an eye on you if there's anyone else there in case anyone flirts with you and he feels the need to step in.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You tend not to workout together. You go to the gym separately most of the time, it's easier that way and you tend to get more done.