Peoples' Opinions

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

All Might thinks you're good for Midoriya, and he likes you a lot, but he does worry about the future you two may have. If Izuku is worried about you, he may mess up and get hurt, or cause someone else to get hurt. At the same time, if something bad happened to him, he worries what kind of affect it would have on you. Relationships as a hero can be difficult.

Mei is too busy to focus on things like relationships. She barely even notices him coming into the Development Studio almost everyday to come see you, but she has a positive opinion of him in general.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Kirishima thinks it's strange to know his friend is capable of actually being sweet to someone, but he thinks it's amazing. He doesn't get to see you much anymore, but he sometimes hears the two of you talking. Plus, even though Bakugo won't tell him details, he gets to hear it from you. He absolutely loves you. You aren't just Bakugo's girlfriend, you're one of his best friends too.

Inasa likes Bakugo. Even though he's mean, he has passion, and Inasa likes pretty much anyone with passion. He also hears you talking sometimes, and it's obvious that you really like him. He trusts your judgement, so he likes anyone you like.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Fuyumi thinks you're amazing. When you first met, you tried to be helpful (although she didn't let you), and it made her happy to see the way you and Shoto looked at each other. The genuine love between you two was obvious, and she is so glad he has that.

Fumikage likes Shoto. He's strong and impressive, and he thinks of how he can help others where he can.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Jiro is admittedly a little jealous. She doesn't know who she's more jealous of, you or Denki, but she likes the relationship you have and she thinks you're adorable together. You're good for him.

Shinso likes Denki, although he does think that he's maybe a little too stupid for you in theory, but he sees that your relationship does work and how happy you make each other, so he's definitely supportive of your relationship.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Denki absolutely loves you. You and him became quick friends through Eijiro and you became pretty close. He finds it great that you can help him be more confident, and have someone to have fun with.

Itsuka likes Eijiro, she has no reason not to like him, but she doesn't know him that well. She's friends with Tetsutetsu though, and they're pretty similar, so she likes him.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Shigaraki likes you a lot. You're a good asset to the League of Villains, and you're good friends with him yourself. In fact, if anything he prefers you to Dabi. He both likes and dislikes your relationship. You're both his friends and he's glad to see you happy, but he doesn't want your relationship to impact your work.

Himiko loves your relationship. She finds it adorable and she loves to pry into details. She loves the idea of love and she really loves to see the two of you being cute together and being so in love with each other.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Tensei absolutely loves you. He saw your relationship with his brother change from being strangers as small children, then friends, then best friends, and now being in love. He can see how happy you two make each other and how amazing your relationship is. Plus, you're pretty good friends with him too.

Momo has a high opinion of Iida. He is responsible and a gentleman, although she does wonder how you put up with his formalness and eccentricities all the time.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Aizawa cares a lot for Shinso, more than he's willing to admit. Although he believes you should both be focusing on your studies and leaving the romance for later, he thinks you're a good match if Shinso insists on being in a relationship. You're nice, he thinks you're a hard worker and he knows that you'll do anything to help your boyfriend achieve his goals while also achieving yours.

Tsu has never held back her opinion. Her opinion of Shinso is a positive one after she gets to know him a little. He's straightforward like she is, and she respects how clever he is.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

Mirio is beyond happy about your relationship. It's amazing to him to see Tamaki act anywhere near confident. You make his best friend happy, how could he not like you?

Fat Gum is elated about your relationship. He tried to set you up with each other, and he is beyond happy it worked. He knew you'd be a good couple, and he definitely was right. You make each other happy and that's all he could ask for.