Wet

WARNING: CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'TREADY)

Rayna was sitting on the bed reading her book when Anthony walked out of the bathroom in his night clothes. He jumped on the bed enough force to shake the bed. He rolled over to face Rayna.

"Babe" he said. "You mad at me?"

"No" she said.

"Yes, you are." he said. Rayna rolled her eyes and turned the page of her book. "Look, you know how I feel I about women in the workforce. My mom went through it trying to get where she is today. I never want to see a woman go through what my mom went through. Especially, not my woman"

Rayna removed her reading glasses, put her book away and looked at him. She grabbed his chin and kissed him. Anthony kissed back then pulled away.

"Ok," Rayna said.

"Ok?" Anthony asked.

"Ok." she said, nodding.

They cut the lights out, cuddled up close to eachother, and went to sleep.

Anthony felt something rubbing his chest in his sleep. He opened his eyes to see Rayna on top of him, naked. She leaned down and kissed him. Anthony kissed back, placing his hands on her back. As the kiss deepened, Anthony couldn't help but feel the urge in his center. Rayna grinded against him. Anthony broke the kiss.

"Rayna, no. Get off me baby" he said starting to pull her off. Rayna grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. Rayna was not stronger than him, so how she was now ,all of a sudden, was beyond him. She had this fire in her eyes. A mischievious smile came across her face as reached for the top of his pants. As they eased down, his member was standing at attention. Anthony stared in disbelief. Rayna laughed and kissed him again as she once again grinded against him. Anthony felt her getting wet. Before too long, Rayna eased him into her entrance. Anthony arched his back and moaned at the feel and tightness of her. He grabbed her butt and squeezed then moving up to her lower back. He force She moaned and ran her hands up and down his torso. This was an addictive feeling. Rayna's moans were driving Anthony wild. The faster she moved, the closer he was to release. However, Anthony liked to be the dominant factor and he wasn't going to take this laying down.

He turned over and wrapped her legs around him. He sucked on her neck as he moved deep inside her. Anthony stopped working on Rayna's neck and pressed his lips against hers. She broke the kiss to let out a loud moan as Anthony quickened his pace. Anthony was so close. That was until he heard a dog barking.

Anthony sat straight up in a bed, drenched in sweat. "Are you ok?" Rayna said in the doorway with Teenie glaring at him.

Anthony released he was dreaming. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Oh well, breakfast is almost ready. I made French Toast." she said.

"Sounds good." he said getting out the bed.

When Anthony stood up, he looked down to see his member just as erect as it was in his dream. Rayna was about to walk out when she saw it. "Wow, um..." she said.

Anthony was beyond embarrassed.

"Happy to see me?" she asked, laughing.

"This isn't funny." he groaned.

"Oh, yes the hell it is." she said.

"Language." he said.

"Oh suck it up! Go take a cold shower. Breakfast will be on the table." she said going down stairs, being tailed by Teenie.

Anthony came downstairs and took his seat at the breakfast table. Rayna sat down and looked at him. Anthony said grace and looked at her with a flushed face.

"So did you have a good night's sleep?" Rayna teased.

"Stop" he whined stuffing his mouth.

"So what you had a wet dream?" she said "It happens to everyone"

"I just feel dirty." Anthony said.

"What was it about?" she said cutting her food.

Anthony refused to answer.

"Oh come on! I'll tell you one I had if you tell me" Rayna said rubbing knee.

"No!" Anthony said pushing her hand off.

Rayna laughed. "Eat your breakfast."

VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKS FOR READING, GUYS!