The Last Hurrah

Tonight was the last night Anthony and Rayna would be labeled as single people. After tonight, there would be only 2 days until the wedding. They both couldn't believe that it was happening. And to make things a little more exciting, they decided to cut off all contact from each other. No texting, no phone calls, no emails, no FaceTime, nothing.

Anthony couldn't wait to see his bride in her beautiful gown walk down the aisle to say 'I do'. Furthermore, he couldn't wait to give myself to Rayna. The fact that she had never been with anyone else made him even more anxious to know what it was like to be inside her.

Rayna was equally excited. She just wanted to fast forward to the wedding day so she could marry the man of her dreams and give him what she's been wanted to give him for a while.

Anthony's bachelor party was very lowkey. It was him, Terry, his brother Allen,his other teammates and old friends Tommy O' Neal and Byron Canon having a nice barbecue at Terry's house.

"Anthony's getting married!" Taj Jenkins, defensive tackle, said.

"Our baby boy is growing up." Koby Kensley said pinching Anthony's cheek.

"Not really. We're all drinking beer and he's drinking water." AJ said.

"I want to be 100% for my wedding day." Anthony said. "Unlike you, we had to keep you awake at your wedding."

"Watch it, little brother." AJ said, pointing his bottle at Anthony.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Tonight is about Anthony let's have a great night." Terry said.

"See, you should be thanking me because I was the one who made you go get her number." Byron said.

"Look, you all guys can say what you want. I was here from the beginning." Tommy said.

"Guys, all of you have played a big part in my life. I thank all of you guys for being here with me. I consider all of you guys my brothers." Anthony said.

"Aw! Isn't that so sweet?" Terry said wiping away fake tears. Terry put him in a headlock and grinded his knuckles into the top of his head. Anthony pushed him off and straightened up his hair.

"So, when does the stripper get here?" Tommy said.

"No strippers." Anthony said.

His guests groaned and smacked their lips. "It ain't a bachelor party without a bitch with a fat ass." Koby said.

"The only fat ass Anthony wants belongs to Rayna." Terry said.

Anthony punched him in his chest. "I'm not doing that to my wife. I'm not about to have some half naked female whose name I don't know strut in front of me when I'm to be married in the next few days."

"Anthony, it is your last night as single man. This is it! The last hurrah. It's go big or live with regret for the rest of your life." Taj said.

"I already do! You guys should've seen how Rayna reacted when I told her I had already slept with another woman. Rayna can't stand other women being around me." Anthony said.

"She doesn't have to know." Taj said.

"Taj, don't say that to me. You guys know how I am. No strippers, none of that." Anthony said.

"Look, if our boy doesn't want strippers, then fine. We have to respect that." Terry said.

"Thank you." Anthony said.

"And if Rayna has male strippers at her party?" AJ asked.

True, this was their last night to live it up. However, Anthony would rather that Rayna have no male company unless it was someone in her family.