History Pt. 5

Season opener for Wisconsin was a sell out. Anthony was named captain as well as starting quarterback after walking on. Rayna was an athletic trainer, helping out the team, doing what she had a passion for.

Anthony had just made a touchdown. He sat on the bench.

"Towel!" he yelled.

Rayna heard someone calling for something.

"Towel!" someone said. Rayna hurried to give them their towel. She wiped the sweat off of them. Rayna politely handed the player the bottle of Gatorade. Rayna looked at his leg to see him bleeding.

"You're bleeding." she said. "Stay right here."

Rayna walked away and came back with things to clean up his wound.

Anthony watched as the woman cleaned his wound.

"You remember how this happened?" the woman asked working diligently to clean him up.

"No, not really. Might have been when I got tackled." Anthony explained.

Rayna put a bandage on the player's leg then wrapped it in tape. "Good to go."

Anthony took one more squirt of Gatorade and thanked the woman. She cleaned up her mess as Anthony went to his coach.

At the end of the night, Anthony was coming out of the locker room. He spotted the female trainer that helped him. She was beautiful and thick in all the right places. The woman was with another girl he hadn't seen before.

"So, how do you like Wisconsin so far?" Alexis said.

"I like it" Rayna said.

"Good. We should go out tomorrow." Alexis said.

"I've been everywhere, though" Rayna said.

"Baby! You haven't been out until you've been out with me." Alexis said. Rayna laughed as they got on the elevator.

Anthony stepped on the elevator with the two women. They all stood on the elevator awkwardly. Anthony turned to the girl. "Thanks again for helping me tonight."

"Yeah. It's cool" Rayna said. The doors of the elevator opened.

Rayna and Anthony tried to get off the elevator at the same time. Anthony stepped back and extended his hand out.

"Ladies first." he said.

"Thank you." Rayna said. Rayna motioned for Alexis to follow her. Anthony watched them walk away.

"He's cute." Alexis whispered to Rayna.

"Do you think about something other than men?" Rayna said.

"No not really" Alexis said, laughing. Rayna laughed with her as they got in the car.

Time passes and both Anthony and Rayna had found much success. Anthony closed out his college football career winning the Rose Bowl. His next step was the NFL. Rayna did all the necessary requirements to take her certification test. She'd finally be able to work her dream job. For both Anthony and Rayna, the world was soon to be theirs and they'd cross paths again.

Anthony was in one of the local hangouts with teammate Byron Canon. They were playing pool and talking about topics from rugby, movies, past football games, and plans for the future. Rayna and Alexis walked in, with arms locked. They were best of friends, sisters even.

"Oh look men." Alexis said.

"You're a trip. Men always on your mind" Rayna said. "Wisconsin boys aren't even that good."