The Matrimony

"Can you stop?" Terry yelled pushing Anthony away from him.

Anthony was bouncing around, playfully punching Terry in his arm. He'd slapped Anthony's hands only for him to continue.

"Damn, I can't wait until Rayna comes to get your ass outta here!" Terry said irritated.

"We don't have much longer, man." Anthony said excitedly.

"Good. I hate you as a roommate. You could've waited to move, you know." Terry said.

"I could have, but it's part of the surprise for Rayna." Anthony said sitting on the bar stool.

Anthony told Rayna to pack a few things and stay with Alexis. She had no idea that Anthony was having all of their things moved out and sold. Whatever he didn't want sold he had kept in storage and while they were on their honeymoon Terry and Alexis would be in charge of their things being moved in and arranged in a fashionable manner. The house was a few days from being finished. Anthony was so excited. Rayna was in for a big surprise.

Anthony was flying both of their families and friends to Seattle for the ceremony.

His goal right now was to make Rayna the happiest woman in the world. Anthony had won the SuperBowl. For once, his career was on the back burner for his beloved Rayna.

"So, you've done everything you've needed to do?" Terry said.

"I planned out everything. All Rayna had to do was tell me what she wanted. Of course, Alexis is decorating and in charge of what ever Rayna didn't want to fool with." Anthony said.

"How do you know this whole thing will go off without a hitch?" Terry said.

"I don't know and I don't care." Anthony said. "I just want to make Rayna my wife. That's all I want. I have everything I want...but her all to myself."

Anthony was going to do his best to serve Rayna, like a husband should. They made it four years and now they were going to make it to forever.

"I think you should wear this one." Alexis said handing Rayna another lingerie set.

"No, I don't like the color." she said putting it aside.

Alexis rolled her eyes and kept going through the shopping bag. "What's Anthony's favorite color? Maybe, you should something like that."

"Gold." Rayna said flipping through her magazine.

"Ok that's a serious no. I think you should wear something up under your outfit. You don't want to make him wait with you changing."

"And why not?" Rayna said.

"You've waited for four years. Come the wedding night, I don't think you two will wait five minutes. Might even start as soon as the reception is over." Alexis said sitting down on the bed wit her.

"Girl, no." Rayna said.

"You said Anthony was the experienced one right? He's been keeping that beast locked away for a long time. I already know once the time is right. He's going to strip you, stare at your body and when you're both ready he is going to be the king of the jungle and tear you apart!" Alexis explained while tickling Rayna.

"Girl, stop." she said pushing her hand away.

"Oh and not mention his mouth." Alexis said flicking her tongue.

"He might then he might not." Rayna said shrugging.

"Girl, he will. 100 dollars he does the alphabet. 200 if he spells his name on that pussy." Alexis said.