Too Beautiful

WARNING: CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT VERY SENSITIVE SUBJECT! READ AT RISK! LOVEY'ALL!

Rayna starred at herself in the mirror, ashamed. All of a sudden, her mother appeared behind her. Rayna turned to her and grimaced. "Get the hell out." she said.

"I don't think so, fat cunt" Tyra said. Rayna was taken aback. This couldn't be real. As insensitive Tyra could be, she wouldn't say anything like that. "What are you staring at, fat cunt!"

Tyra disappeared as the room changed to Rayna's childhood home. She walked through the entry way and went to the stairs."Hello?" she called.

Ben stood at the top of the stairs, looking down on her. "Ben?" she said climbing the stairs. She went up to him. He looked exactly the same as when she visited him before she left for senior college.

He embraced her in a hug. "I've missed you." he said softly. "Fat cunt." he whispered. Rayna pulled away and glared at him.

"Ben?" she said tears flooding her eyes. "How could you..."

Rayna was cut off by Ben pushing her down the stairs. As she watched Ben get further away from her, the house began to distort and change. Rayna looked around to see that she was in her room. She sat up and looked at Anthony who was sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling.

"Anthony, please. I'm scared." she pleaded.

"Don't worry. I'm right here." he said taking her hand and kissing it. Rayna finally felt safe. She sighed in relief. "It's going to be ok, fat cunt."

Rayna jumped out of her sleep. Just a dream. It was all a dream.

Rayna took a shower and tried to wash away the thoughts that rattled her mind. She was split between the side of her that told her to stop all of the madness and the side that told her to purge herself anytime she ingested something. She told herself it was just the trauma from the break-in. Right after, she got on the scale and told herself that she really was fat.

Anthony left to go workout even if Anthony had a gym built into the house. Tyra was coming and he didn't want to be in her warpath after the other day. Rayna understood his leaving and really wasn't mad at him. She just wished ths week would be over so she would go back to Houston and leave her alone.

The doorbell rang as Rayna was getting some tea. She went to the door and opened it for her mother. Rayna didn't wait for her to come in and hug her. Rayna sipped her tea and went up to her office.

"Your mother can't even get a hug?" Tyra said following her.

Rayna kept going and sat in the chair in her office. "How was your meeting?"

"Fine as if you really care." Tyra said sitting on the couch.

"I know, right?" Rayna said mockily.

"How's the novel?" Tyra said.

"As if you really care." Rayna said giving her a side look as she flipped a page in her tablet.

"That's the difference between you and me, baby. I actually do care even if I didn't I wouldn't do it with attitude." Tyra said.

"No. The difference is I'm not a bitch that only pays attention or cares when I feel like it." Rayna said turning to her.

Tyra squinted at her. "Be careful how you use that word."

"Be careful who you piss off." Rayna said before going back to the computer. Teenie wondered in and laid on the floor, next to Rayna's feet.

"Doesn't that thing have a cage it can be put in?" Tyra said sneering at it. Teenie growled at her.