What The Queen Wants

Anthony had just came in from practice. In his plans, he had been thinking of a new house for him and Rayna. Yes, their house was a pretty decent size, however at the time Anthony bought the house he wasn't focused on settling down with Rayna and starting a family. In all actuality, the house was a bachelor pad turned into a home for a budding couple.

Anthony wanted to change that. If he and Rayna were going to be making the big jump one big change they were going to have to make was their house.

Anthony went into his house and started looking at houses in gated communities in Seattle. They were all nice, but Anthony wasn't quite satisfied. Right now, it looked like building a house from the ground up was the way to go. If that's what Anthony had to do, he'd do it for Rayna.

All he could think about was his future and what was ahead for the two of them. Rayna was one of a kind and she deserved any and everything she wanted.

Anthony kept scrolling through the pictures of houses up for sale when he heard the doors to his office slide open. He exited out the screen and turned to see Rayna.

"Hey. Sorry, I didn't greet you." she yawned. "I ended up taking a nap. I went out to the garage to find Teenie's chow toy and I saw the truck."

"It's okay. Did you have a nice nap?" he said pulling her close.

"Yeah." she said wrapping her arms around him. "How was practice?"

"Great." he said pulling her into his lap.

"What were you looking at before I came in? Plays?" she said.

"Yeah. Can I ask you something though?" he said.

"Ask away." she said.

"What would you change about this house?" he said.

"What?" Rayna laughed.

"When I bought this house, I liked it because I liked it. I wasn't thinking about you or having anyone move in with me. And when you moved in, we didn't change anything about this house. So what would you change?" Anthony explained.

"Why are you asking me this?" Rayna said confused.

"I just want to know the opinion of my lady." he said shrugging.

Rayna knew something was up but she was willing to play along. "Well, for starters, the walls. They're all white, plain with a hint of depressing."

"Ok. So more color."Anthony said making a mental note.

"More art work. Especially in the bedrooms." Rayna said.

"Ok. What else?" he asked getting ready to soak in a number of things.

"More space. Both in the house and the backyard. We almost never have people over and when we do it feels a little cramped." she said.

"I noticed that too." he said. "Anything special you wanna see in the yard?"

"A beautiful patio. Maybe a pool. Space to entertain guests." she said.

Anthony nodded. "I've thought about that, too."

"Your workout room could be a little bigger." Rayna said.

"It could, but I'm focused on what you want." Anthony said.

"I don't want anything. I'm just saying." she said.

Anthony wasn't taking that. Rayna was going to get her house. No, not a house. A castle fit for his queen.

"Ok, but I still wanna know what else?" Anthony extending his hands out, looking around the room.

"Why? Where is this going anything?"she said.