Temptation's A Bitch

Rayna was pulling clothes from the rack and looking in the mirror. Anthony was sitting on the couch in the closet, scrolling through his phone. He was looking at the articles and blogs that were criticizing him and his team. His nerves were bad today. Rayna turned and saw his frown. She put what she was doing aside and grabbed the phone.

"Stop worrying so much." she said.

"Easier said than done." he said.

"All you have to do is ignore it. Preseason jitters." Rayna said sitting next him. "You get them every year. Once you get on the field, it'll wash away."

Anthony leaned in and kissed her. Rayna pulled away and smiled. She got back up and went to her side of the closet. She pulled an outfit. "You like this one?"

"Yeah. Wait, where are you going again?" Anthony said.

"Alexis wanted to hit this lounge downtown. And you know to let her drink alone is like giving a child a hammer and saying don't smash anything." Rayna said turning back to the closet.

"So, I'm hoping you're the designated driver. " he said.

"It's whoever is still sober." she said.

"Which will be you." Anthony urged.

Rayna turned to Anthony and had a devious smile. "I'll try." she teased. She pulled another outfit.

"Not that one." Anthony said, bluntly.

"What?" Rayna said.

"Those pants are too tight. The top shows too much cleavage." he said. "I'd feel better knowing you won't be looking like a hooker tonight.

"Well excuse me, Dad. And I just got this. How do you know how it looks on me?" she said.

"Don't believe me? Try it on." he said.

"Ok." she said. Rayna shed the robe and tossed it to Anthony. Anthony marveled at her in her underwear. She'd do little things to tease him. This time to provoke him she had on light purple undergarments made of lace. Anthony felt the urge inside him. Rayna started to put on the clothes when Anthony grabbed her and pulled her on top of him.

Anthony brought her head down to kiss her. Rayna sank into it as Anthony deepened the kiss. His hands traveled down her back and rested on butt. Rayna felt him growing against her and began to grind into him. Anthony laid her down and wrapped her legs around him. He moved to lick and kiss on her neck as he ran his hands down her sides. Rayna gasped and moaned. She felt the animal in him that he had been hiding and was way past ready. Anthony realized what was going on and pulled away from her. He eased her aside to sit down. "Not so fast." he said.

"Temptation's a bitch, isn't it?" she teased.

"Language." Anthony got off the couch and pulled a dress from her side and presented to her. "Here. I like this one. The color goes great with your skin tone." Rayna took it and started to get dressed.

"Everytime, I have him right where I want him, but it just doesn't happen." Rayna told Alexis. The lounge they went to had a great vibe. Beautiful people everywhere, great drinks and nice music. You couldn't help but have a great vibe when you walk in.

"So, he almost lost it?" Alexis said sipping her drink.

"Yes! Ugh, it's so frustrating." Rayna said. "Am I terrible for not wanting to wait until we're married?"

"Hell, if I know." Alexis said.

Rayna rolled her eyes. "I mean...Is it my fault I just want it?"

"Girl, you're human. Anthony probably wants it just as bad as you. Now, true it's against my nature but maybe you'll should just wait." Alexis said.