Happy Home

"It feels good to be home." Rayna said to Anthony.

They walked down the steps of the plane hand in hand. Their bags were being put in the truck as Anthony thanked the staff that helped them get back to Seattle safely.

"You ready, baby?" Anthony said.

Rayna nodded. Anthony opened the car door for her then walking around giving a tip to the man that brought their car. Anthony got in and pulled off from the private air strip. Rayna looked out the window at the sunset that fell oh so nicely on Seattle. Anthony took one hand off the wheel and grabbed Rayna's hand. She watched him kiss each knuckle. They locked hands enjoying the smooth ride.

It didn't take long for Rayna to notice that they were taking a different route than usual. "Anthony, this isn't the way home."

"Yes, it is." Anthony said.

"No. It's not." Rayna said.

"Are you sure?" Anthony said.

"Anthony, I know how to get to our house." she said. "And this isn't the way, babe."

"Ok. We'll see." he said.

Rayna knew she wasn't crazy. Something was up that was for sure. And that something was a surprise that would bring a huge smile to her face.

Anthony made a few twists and turns before they came to a gate. "Anthony, where are we?" Rayna said curiously.

"You'll see." Anthony said.

"Can you just tell me where we are?" she said getting annoyed.

"Patience, baby." Anthony said holding her hand. "Have a little patience. You don't have to wait much longer."

The speed of the car slowed as they drove through out the developing neighborhood. They drove all the way to last street and traveled up a hill. Anthony stopped the car in the driveway of the three story mansion, turning it off and getting out. Rayna was in complete awe of the brand new mansion that stood infront of her. Anthony helped her out of the truck.

"Oh my God. Anthony...this house is beautiful." she said shocked.

"I'm glad you like it. It's ours." he said.

"What?" Rayna said shocked. "Anthony, this is our house?"

"Yep. All for you." he said before kissing her.

Rayna pulled away. "Wait, this is why we moved out before the wedding?"

"Uh-huh. So, think of it as my wedding gift to you." he said.

"It's so beautiful. I love it." she said hugging him.

"You haven't seen the inside yet." he said bringing her towards the door.

Anthony unlocked the door and revealed the big, amazing foyer. Rayna stepped in, eyes widened. Their last house was beautiful but, this was on another level. The walls were painted a nice, deep shade of blue, a glass table in the middle. Rayna twirled around looking up, amazed at the structure around her.

"Anthony? You really had all of this done?" Rayna said.

"Well, I had some help." Anthony said shrugging.

As if on cue, Alexis and Terry entered from the around the corner. Rayna screamed and ran to hug Alexis. Terry high fived Anthony and winked at him.

"Welcome home." Alexis said.

"You did a good job, Anthony." Terry said.

They went out to the backyard. Rayna couldn't believe the outside of the house. A large pool, patio and a fire pit with seating. Anthony spared no expense in making sure the house was perfect. It was like something out of a luxury magazine. Alexis and Rayna sat down close to the pool.

"So how was the honeymoon?" Alexis asked.

"Well, next time I see you I'll be sure to have your 200 dollars." Rayna said.

Alexis squealed and hugged her. "See I told you." Alexis let go of her. "What else?"

"Girl, Anthony was fucking amazing." Rayna said. "Everything was just..."

"Yeah, I saw that limp you had walking in. He must be big." Alexis said.

"Alexis, you have no idea." Rayna said high fiving her.

"So, how was it?" Terry said with a devious look on his face.

Anthony was silent. However the switching back and forth of his eyes and the bold smirk on his face told the whole story.

"Ooooooh! Ok Anthony!" Terry said dabbing him up. "You got to give me the details, man. Spill it."

"I'll start by saying it was definitely a test of my self control." Anthony said.

"What? You almost couldn't finish?" Terry said surprised.

"No. I was trying not to be so aggressive. You know it's the first time so, I was trying to be gentle." Anthony began to explain. "It was hard not to go just all out."

"Damn. Was it that good?" Terry said.

"Look, Terry. Rayna has an amazing body. And that whole two weeks, I just couldn't keep my hands off of her." Anthony said. Terry started jumping up and down and laughing like a child. He playfully punched Anthony. "Ok, ok, ok. Stop. Don't repeat none of what I said."

"Oh, I won't." Terry said all uppity.

"I'm serious. Please, don't go running your mouth." Anthony said.

"I won't. Promise. When have I ever not been able to keep a secret." Terry said.

"Well, I better get going." Alexis said getting up from her chair. "I better get an invite to come enjoy this backyard before the week is over."

"Margaritas and Tequila?" Rayna said.

"Girl, you already know." Alexis said.

Terry saw Alexis heading for the door. "You know what. I'm going to go, man."

"You sure?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, how about we hook up one day and throw some burgers on that grill?" Terry said.

"I'll call you."Anthony said. Anthony walked Terry inside and caught Rayna and Alexis talking at the door.

"You heading out too Ms. Alexis?" Terry asked.

"That I am. Why?" Alexis said curiously.

"Well, the night is still young. How about you come get a drink with me?" Terry said. "I'll buy."

"Mmm. Ok. I'll never turn down a drink with a nice man." Alexis said. She opened the door and walked out. Terry walked behind her and waved to Rayna and Anthony. They stood outside and watched their friends leave.

"I don't like them together." Anthony said.

"Oh relax, Anthony. It's only a drink." Rayna said going inside.

"I got a bad feeling about them." Anthony said stepping inside.

"Everytime you have a bad feeling it's nothing, babe." she said.

Anthony shut the door and followed Rayna upstairs.

"So which one is our bedroom?" Rayna said walking down the hall.

Anthony lead her to the master bedroom. Rayna kicked off her heels and strutted over the bed. She ran her hands along the soft comforter. She gave a seductive look to Anthony, biting her lip.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Anthony said.

"Me. You. And this bed." Rayna said.

"Why the bed?" he asked walking towards her.

"I mean...we are about to use it. Like, now." Rayna said unzipping her dress.

Anthony was beginning to get turned on. Even her just talking was getting a rise out of him. She yanked him closer and sat on the bed in her undergarments. Rayna undid his belt and pants, looking up at him.

"What if I don't want to use the bed?" Anthony said.

"Then the floor will have to do." Rayna said.

Anthony laughed as he knew their first night in the house was going to be good one.