Enchanted In Seattle

A/N: Just so no one gets confused, this chapter takes place at the same time Rayna went to Texas. This is what was going on with Anthony during the time he and Rayna were apart. Enjoy!

Anthony watched Rayna's taxi pull away from the house. After their fight, they both decided they needed a little space, room to breath. Anthony went back inside and got this instant feeling of loneliness. He didn't want Rayna to go but, at the same time he just needed to be to himself.

Teenie whimpered at him. He sighed and sat on the floor with her and petted her head.

"It's just me and you, girl." he said. Teenie licked his hands in response. "Wanna go for a run?"

Teenie barked in response and seemed to perk up a bit. Anthony changed clothes and got Teenie's leash. He drove to a secluded park close to where their old house was. He didn't want to be bothered with neighbors trying to stop and talk to him. He got Teenie out of the truck and made sure her leash and collar were secure.

Once they set foot on the track, Anthony started out with a trot then escalated it into a jog. Teenie was right in front of him leading the way. About an hour into his run, his phone started to ring. The name on the screen read Ariane.

True, she was the basis to the reason why Anthony and Rayna are now apart from each other, he just couldn't say no to a conversation with her.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Ariane said in such a sweet voice.

"Oh, just at the park with Teenie." Anthony said. "What about you?"

"Oh, just sitting here thinking how bored I am." she said.

"Are you that bored that you have to think about how bored you are?" he chuckled.

"It gets like that sometimes." Ariane sighed. "What are you doing later on tonight?"

"Nothing." Anthony said depressed. "Nothing at all." Anthony wasn't used to being lonely. When you get used to someone being around all the time, it hurts when they aren't around. It hurts a little more when they are the ones to leave you. Now Anthony knew how Rayna felt when he would leave. He really wanted someone around but, with Rayna all the way down south, he needed someone around.

"Hey, Ariane. Uh, why don't you meet me someplace for dinner?" Anthony said.

"I'm down for anything. Where?" Ariane said.

"I'll send you the address. 8:30 sound good?" he asked.

"Perfect. Send me the address and I'll be there." Ariane said.

"See you soon." Anthony said before hanging up. He looked down to see Teenie glaring at him. She had this scolding look as if to tell Anthony he shouldn't be going out without Rayna. "Don't give me that look." Anthony said.

Teenie's response was a low growl.

"Stop it!" Anthony said snapping at her. "Let's go."

Anthony was in the mirror making sure he looked nice for tonight. Teenie was on the ground watching her master still with that scolding look.

When Anthony walked out of the closet, Teenie followed right behind him. She blocked the door when he tried to leave.

"What are you doing?" Anthony said.

Teenie barked at him.

"Move." Anthony commanded.

Teenie huffed at him and squinted.

"Fine." Anthony said. He began to walk away and Teenie followed him. Anthony juked her and made a break for the door. He closed the door behind him with a barking Teenie on the other side.