Get Rid Of Her

A/N: Hey everyone! So we are officially in the final chapters of PITG. What I'll do is everyday the Seahawks play I will post a chapter until the final one. I'd like to thank everyone for reading and please in enjoy the rest of the story!

-AliRazzay

Anthony slowly began to rebuild he and Rayna's marriage. He held her again, kissed her when he came home, listened to her, was very careful of the things he said. He was the Anthony she had married.

However, he was still carrying on with Ariane. Anthony would be at her house but, their visits were shorter. Sometimes skipping on sex. Their phone conversations were shorter. He could tell Ariane was getting hurt.

Anthony was being pulled in all directions. First, he was torn between Rayna and Ariane. After, it was all Ariane. Next, it was all about Rayna. Now, he was torn again.

He couldn't have both. Ariane begged for his attention while Rayna was just as needy. There wasn't enough of Anthony to go around. And Anthony knew at any moment Rayna would bring up them having a child soon. He had no idea what to do.

Anthony came home from a meeting. The season was about to start. It was only one month until training camp. He couldn't have this drama running a muck in his life if he was going to play ball. Something had to give.

He picked up his phone and called Ariane.

"Hey." Anthony said.

"Hi." Ariane said a little saddened.

"I want to see you. How about I pick you up and we got for jog? It's this park that I go to that is secluded." Anthony said.

"Sounds great! I was wondering if we could get some time." Ariane said growing hopeful.

"Be ready. It'll be about an hour." Anthony said.

"I can't wait to see you." she said.

"You too. I'll see you soon, okay?" he said.

"Okay, baby. Bye." Ariane said.

"Bye." Anthony said.

Anthony pulled up to Ariane's house. She was waiting right outside for him and hopped into Anthony's truck quickly. She leaned in and gave him a big hungry kiss. Anthony kissed back and pulled away.

"Do you think you'll have time to stay with me for a little while after?" Ariane asked caressing his cheek.

"We'll see." Anthony said.

Anthony brought them to the track. After stretching, they started with a light jog keeping up with the other. Soon, it turned into a competition to see who could outrun who. Anthony would speed it up and Ariane who get in front of him only for Anthony to cut in front of her. It didn't take long for them to sprint. They were neck and neck until Ariane tried to one up Anthony. He snatched her back by her waist and brought her close. She laughed as he lifted her up and spun her around. He put her down but smashed their lips together.

Anthony was very turned on by Ariane's slim figure and athleticism. That's something Rayna didn't quite have. Anthony continue to liplock with Ariane until he heard a familiar voice.

"What the fuck?!"

Anthony broke the kiss to see Terry and Alexis. He got this feeling that was like being hit with a piano. He felt like his doom was coming. The looks on their faces were confused and angry.

"Anthony?" Ariane said still latched onto him.

"Who the hell is this bitch?" Alexis said pointing at Ariane.