Taking Off The Training Wheels

Anthony awoke to Rayna latched onto his body. He laughed to himself remembering last night. It was eight o' clock and he knew it would still be a while before Rayna would be up. He slipped out of bed and put a pillow in his place for Rayna to hold.

After taking a quick shower, Anthony went downstairs into the kitchen. It had been a while since he made breakfast. It had been a while since he cooked, period. They were so accustomed to Rayna making all of the household meals. Anthony hadn't even touched a pan since Rayna moved into his house however he remembered the cooking lessons from school and the ones the women in his family gave him. Today, he would put them to work for his new wife.

Rayna stirred, waking up. She winced at the bright sun light that came through the windows. She smiled to herself thinking about the night before. She touched her shoulders remembering Anthony's touch. She bit her lip thinking about the many nights they were going to have. Rayna eased out of the bed but found herself having a hard time standing up. Anthony had done a real number on her because she had a pain in her back and her legs were like a new born deer. She struggled to the bathroom and took a soothing bath. She got out refreshed, still a little wobbly. She put on a maxi dress and fixed her hair. She followed the smell of food into the kitchen.

Anthony looked to his beautiful wife and smiled. She had this new glow about her. Her smile was a little bit brighter. Her voice was more distinctive. She wasn't what she used to be. Rayna was his wife.

He admired the sight of her as she walked in. Rayna had a nice little limb in her step was a clear sign that Anthony had put it down last night. He could only imagine what else he was going to do with her in their years to come.

Rayna hugged him and buried her face in her husband's chest. He pulled her head back and gave her a passionate kiss. Rayna pulled away and smiled.

"Good morning, husband." she said.

"Good morning, wife." he said making her plate.

"Oh, you cooked. It took me to marry you for you to do that." Rayna teased then taking her plate to the table.

"You could've asked." Anthony joked.

"Well, I'll ask more often." she said taking a bite of the scrambled eggs.

"Hope you like it." Anthony said leaning over and kissing her cheek.

The newlywed couple enjoyed their breakfast making small talk here and there, generally loving the others presence. They went back into their bedroom and took notice of the contents that was on the dresser that Anthony knocked off the night before.

"You going to pay for that?" Rayna teased pointing at the broken items on the floor.

"You should. You're the one that made me do it." Anthony said.

"I did?" she said sitting on the bed.

"Yes, you. You know how?" Anthony said leaning in on her.

"How?" she said whispered seductively.

"You drive me crazy." he said in a deep voice before smashing their lips together.

Rayna pulled away. "Oh, you bad boy!"

"I hope you're ready because I'm taking the training wheels off." Anthony said.

"Oh, really?" Rayna said moving back on the bed.

"Uh huh. Now, I'm really gonna give it to you." he said crawling on top of her. Anthony kissed Rayna with all he had. Rayna sank right into it, moaning in Anthony's mouth. He pushed the dress up and slipped his hand into her panties, rubbing his fingers against her entrance. Right when his fingers made contact, Rayna felt her juices flowing. She had never gotten aroused so fast like that. This was only their second time and already Anthony knew how to set her off.