Everything I Have To Offer

The plane had landed in a secluded airport in Brazil. Anthony stepped out and held his hand out for Rayna to take it. She grabbed his hand and poked her head out of the door of the private jet. She was utterly amazed by the sight of the Christ the Redeemer statue. Anthony smiled at the way her eyes lit up.

"Mr. Steele." a man said.

Anthony and Rayna looked to the man that stood in front of the black limousine as their bags were being packed in the trunk. The man opened the door to the backseat as Anthony guided Rayna down the steps and into the car. As they pulled off, Anthony wrapped an arm around Rayna, pulling her close to him. They shared a passionate kiss. When things started to get heated, Anthony rolled up the partition. He ran his hands along Rayna's legs. Her dress was a modest length, stopping a few inches from her knees, but Anthony wasn't looking for modest. His mission tonight was to take every inch of Rayna's body and light it up. This was the one night their night.

Anthony let Rayna get some air while he began to suck on her neck. Rayna moaned as his tongue was brushing up against all the right places. Anthony pulled her onto his lap and tug on the bottom of her dress. He pulled up her dress and saw the lace that guarded her sacred flower. He pressed one of his fingers against the thin fabric and felt her warm, wet center. Rayna moaned out louder as he teased her. Her nails dug into the seat and Anthony's shirt.

The limo came to stop. "We've arrived Mr. Steele." the driver said over the intercom.

Rayna pried Anthony off of her and pulled down her dress. She saw that hungry look in Anthony's eyes. That dark beast that was coming out of the cage. The driver opened the door and Anthony got out first. He helped Rayna and bid their driver a friendly good night. Rayna stopped and was in awe of the house Anthony had rented for them.

"Well, you like it?" he said rubbing on her.

"I couldn't think of a more beautiful place." she said. Anthony brought her to the door and let them in with the key. He picked her up bridal style and made a dash for the bedroom. He put Rayna down and shed his jacket, tossing it to the floor. He smashed their lips together as they got their shoes off. Anthony brought her close, squeezing her body. Rayna moaned in his mouth, feeling nothing but the burning urge she had to contain for so long.

She untucked his shirt, unbuttoned it and pushed it down his arms. Anthony unzipped her dress and let it hit the ground. He broke the kiss to look at what stood before him. He was struck by the lace leotard she wore so well. He sat on the bed and took the site of her in. Rayna was a masterpiece. He was in complete awe of her features. He turned her around not once, not twice, but five times to see all of her.

"You like what you see?" Rayna said.

"Baby, I love it. You ain't nobody but mine's tonight." Anthony said. He turned her around one more time. He stopped her when she had her back facing him. Her plump thighs and that beautiful, round butt just made Anthony want to scream. He smacked her left check and watched the jiggle. Anthony hissed a little as he felt his member begin to stand up. He squeezed it and smacked it some more. Rayna bit her lip and blushed. Anthony didn't need to talk for her to know she was driving him up a wall just by what she was wearing. She got wetter the more he played her behind. It was safe to say that the man ain't ever seen a booty like this. 

Anthony spun her around again and stood up. He kissed her neck as he lifted her off the ground. Rayna moaned as she wrapped her legs around, pressing up against his member. She already knew, just by it being against her she had her work cut out for her.

Anthony laid her on the bed and unwrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her lips before leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to her flower. He moved the lace to the side and licked her. Rayna let out a loud moan and curled her toes as Anthony went to work. Anthony slipped his wet tongue in and out, loving the taste of her.