Come Home

Anthony was out at a little soiree for with his teammates. Rayna had left early for work and the rest of her day consisted of being with Alexis so, Anthony was a little pissed off that he didn't get to enjoy his wife at any point today. Being newlywed and recently sexually active was taking a toll on Anthony. Constantly thirsting for Rayna. He was an addict and if he didn't have Rayna at least once, it was going to be a bad day for Anthony.

He caught Taj snapping his fingers in front of his face. "Are you even here right now?"

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Anthony said.

"I said what you think about this party?" Taj said.

"Anthony's not thinking about that." Terry said sipping his drink. "He's thinking about Rayna sitting on his face."

"Stop." Anthony growled.

Terry threw his hands up in innocence.

"I like the party. Everything's cool." Anthony said.

"In other words, it's nice and all but Rayna's pussy is better." Koby said.

"You guys are going to stop talking about my lady like that. Be gentlemen for once." Anthony said.

"Look, man. We just having some fun with you. We know you wholesome and all. Just makes you an easy target." Terry said patting his back.

"You guys will stop one day." Anthony said.

"Yeah, we'll stop. As soon as you get tired of Rayna sitting on your face, we'll stop." Taj said.

Anthony smacked his lips and walked away. He went to the restroom and after handling business pulled out his phone to see that Rayna had called three times and sent a number of text messages.

He opened his iMessage and sent a response.

"Hey. Sorry, I didn't answer sooner." he sent.

"Where are you?" Rayna said.

"Party with the boys." Anthony responded.

"Having fun?" Rayna sent.

"I guess. What about you? What are you doing?" Anthony typed.

"Just got home. Thinking about you." she replied.

"What about me are you thinking about?" Anthony sent.

"Everything." Rayna sent back. "I just love all of you in general."

"I love you, too." he replied. "We didn't get much of a chance to talk this morning."

"I know. Can we take a day this weekend? Go somewhere? Does that fit in your schedule?" Rayna said.

"No matter what, I'll always make time for the love of my life." Anthony replied.

"Come home." Rayna sent.

Before Anthony could reply, Rayna sent a picture of herself in a wine colored lace nightie. She had the right amount of cleavage showing and Anthony's member pulsed in his pants at the sight of Rayna's beautiful brown, plump thighs.

"I'm on my way."

Anthony sent the text message and got off the wall of the restroom and found his friends.

"Hey guys. I'm heading out." Anthony said.

"What? Why?" Terry said.

"Look, we were just playing. Stay. We'll stop talking about Rayna." Koby said pointing at the seat next to Terry.

"Nah, I just want to get home." Anthony said.

"So Rayna can sit on your face." Taj added.

Anthony rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone in his pocket.