It's Been A While

"Me or Rayna"

Anthony couldn't believe Ariane was going to make him choose between her and Rayna. Though, it would be wrong to have them both. It had to be one or the other. He loved Ariane more than he could feel for Rayna. It's just Rayna was his wife. What was 5 years compared to a few months. It's just he and Ariane clicked faster. And the media would've ate them alive. It would be worse if they got caught sneaking around than hearing about a divorce. Anthony didn't know what to do.

And to add insult to injury, Ariane turned down all of his advances. To kiss her, to touch her, to just love her in general. Anthony didn't like rejection. There was no way he would go to bed unloved.

He came in and put the keys to his truck on the hook. He walked up the stairs to his bedroom where Rayna was sound asleep and Teenie laying on the floor in front of the door. He petted Teenie as she huffed at him. He held her then commanded her to leave the room.

Anthony stood up and looked on at Rayna. He slowly pulled the comforter off of her. He pulled off the sheet then turned on the lamps to see what she had on display tonight. Rayna flenched at the sheets being snatched off of her and her legs being exposed to the cool air.

"Anthony?" she groaned. "The hell..are you doing?"

"I wanted to see you." Anthony said taking off his shoes.

"What? You blind now, baby?" Rayna joked.

Anthony didn't say a thing as he removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt.

"What are you doing?" Rayna said a little nervously.

Anthony dropped his pants and kicked them off. Rayna watched him crawl on top of her and kissed her passionately. Rayna hadn't had this kiss in a long time. It almost shocked her when Anthony kissed her liked that but, she kissed back. Anthony grinded against Rayna as his member began to stiffen. Rayna felt that heat that she had been missing for the longest. Anthony deepened the kiss but, Rayna pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" she said. Anthony moved her hand and pinned her to the bed.

"Let me love you." Anthony said in a deep voice. He kissed her again then began to kiss her neck.

Rayna wanted to say no but, this was a chance for them to produce. She couldn't miss this.

Anthony lifted her tank top up and left trails of kiss all the way down to the waist band of her shorts. He pulled them off and tossed them to the floor. Anthony kissed along her thighs. Rayna moaned and relaxed on the bed spreading her arms out. Anthony used his teeth to take off her panties and tossed them. He dove right into her. She was already so wet and tasted so good. Anthony missed her taste but, it wasn't Ariane's. It was going to have to do for now.

His tongue brushed up against her walls and wiggled inside Rayna. She moaned, running her fingers through his hair telling him she wanted more.

"Mmm. Yes." she moaned. Anthony held her legs tight so she couldn't go anywhere as he licked and kissed her in ways no man could.

Anthony slipped his tongue in and out of her as he toyed with her clit. Rayna's toes curled and her moans got louder. Anthony was giving her body what it needed. It had been so long since she felt this kind of pleasure. Pleasuring herself could only do so much. To feel Anthony again could only be described as sensational.

Rayna released on Anthony's tongue and he ate up every bit of it like he used to. He came back up and looked into Rayna's eyes. She brought him in for a kiss. Anthony bit her lip and pulled on it then smashing back into her lips. He pulled off her shirt then her bra making her fully exposed. Anthony bit his lip. He was so hungry and he was about to feast upon Rayna.