Language

Anthony came downstairs into the kitchen to get a Gatorade and noticed Rayna stirring a pot of gumbo that she knew Anthony would polish off in a day. Anthony came up behind her and kissed her neck. Anthony used enough force to push Rayna a little too close to the pot causing her to burn her arm on the pot.

"Ah! Shit! Anthony!" Rayna said pushing off of him.

"Language." he said.

"You made me fucking burn myself." she said hitting him.

"That mouth is going to get you in trouble ." Anthony teased going to the fridge.

"Oh please." Rayna said rolling her eyes. "Get me some ice."

"No." Anthony said closing the door and opening his Gatorade.

"Don't be an ass. The least you can do is get me some ice." Rayna said.

"There's that language again." Anthony said. "You can't go a day without cussing."

"Anthony, give me the damn ice and preach to me later!" Rayna whined.

Anthony took out a piece of ice from the ice maker, took Rayna's hand and traced circles where Rayna was burned. He looked at her and shook his head. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You've handle four years of me cussing. You can handle it for the next 50 plus years." Rayna said.

"You need to learn to control that mouth." Anthony said.

"Why? Is it getting to you? I've heard you trying not to cuss when we have sex." she teased.

"Stop." he said tossing what was left of the ice.

"Come on. Just say one word. Say 'damn' or 'hell'. That's easy." Rayna said going back to making her gumbo.

"I'm not swearing, Rayna." he said going in the refridge.

"You will. You've been around me for too long, babe. Sooner or later, you're going to slip and say something." she said stirring the pot.

"Yeah, we'll see." he said.

Rayna made it her goal the next day to make Anthony curse. She knew it was going to be hard work, but Rayna liked challenges when it came to Anthony.

He was in his office getting his schedule in line for the month as he had a number of events that were coming up and was trying to figure out which ones, if not all, could Rayna attend. This was the one day he was going to have off aside from working out and visiting Seattle Children's.

Rayna crept into Anthony's office. He had his headphones on and was diligently organizing his calendar and checking emails. Rayna crept up on him and pulled his chair back. Anthony got a little spooked and jumped. Rayna smoothed her hands down his chest.

"Relax." she said softly. Anthony was slightly confused about what was going on as Rayna kneel in front of him.

"Rayna, what are you-?" Anthony started taking off his headphones.

"Ssh." Rayna said. She mischievously bit her lip as she pulled Anthony's sweatpants and underwear down to his ankles. She stroked him a few times to get him going. Anthony groaned and leaned back in his chair, loving the touch of Rayna's soft hands. Once he had a little stiffness to him, Rayna eased Anthony's member into her mouth.

"Aah, yeah." Anthony said.

That's not what Rayna was looking for but, she was going to get him to swear even if it took all day. She bobbed on his penis before going back to his tip. She teased the little space between his head and his shaft on the backside of his member.