They're Adults

Anthony and Rayna invited Terry and Alexis over to enjoy their backyard space. They were very private about their lives and their two closest friends were really the only ones who were welcome to come over.

Rayna looked at herself in the mirror making sure her outfit met her standards. Anthony crept up on her and rub on her thighs. Rayna giggled.

"You're terrible." Rayna teased.

"You make me this way." Anthony huffed as he kissed her neck. "You wanna go a round before they get here."

"A round? That's not enough for you." Rayna giggled.

"Then we go until the doorbell rings." Anthony said turning her around. He backed her into the corner and French kissed her. Just when he began to take off her shirt the doorbell rang. Anthony pulled away and groaned. "Can we just ignore them and make them wait?"

"We'll have all of tonight, baby." Rayna said.

Rayna gave him a quick peck on the lips and exited their closet. She went to the door and opened it to see Alexis hugging on Terry.

"Hello!" Rayna said a little surprised.

"Hey!" Alexis said peeling off of Terry. Rayna let them in. "Wasn't sure if you'd answered the door in a timely fashion.

"And why was that?" Rayna said closing the door.

"Eh. We'd just figured you guys would be too busy humping." Terry joked as he hugged Rayna and kissed her cheek.

Rayna laughed as she hugged Alexis. As she pulled away, she couldn't help but, noticed the marks on her neck that looked a lot like hickies.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on?" Anthony said coming into the room. Terry hugged him but Anthony took note of the makeup smudges on his shirt. He pulled away from him and looked at him, curiously.

"What?" Terry said.

"Man, who did you hug?" Anthony said. "You got all this makeup on you, man."

"Let me see." Rayna said tugging on the collar of the t shirt.

"Hey, guys. Can we please get outside before the sun goes down?" Alexis said.

"Yeah, come on. We came to have fun not talk about makeup." Terry said.

Rayna shrugged as they walked off towards the back of the house.

"So, you really aren't going to say hi to me, Anthony?" Alexis said.

Anthony turned to her and waved. Alexis rolled her eyes and dismissed Anthony's behavior.

"So who's the grill master today?" Terry asked.

"Well, Rayna has seasoned all on the meat. It's up to me to make sure it's cooked." Anthony said.

"Hmm. Nah. Anthony you better let Rayna handle the pit today." Terry said.

"Why?" Anthony said slightly offended as he opened the door to the backyard.

"I mean come on. Rayna's from Texas. I know she can throw down on the pit." Terry said.

"Look, Anthony knows what is doing. I just make sure he has what he needs and is ready to go." Rayna said.

"Thank you, baby." Anthony said kissing her cheek. "Besides she's better at the meat than I am anyway."

"Yeah, we're pretty sure she handles your meat just fine." Alexis said. Anthony's head snapped in her direction. Rayna struggled to keep herself from laughing but, Terry refused to hold back his roar. Anthony frowned at the fact that he was the subject of ridicule this afternoon.