History Pt. 3

WARNING! CHAPTER WILL HAVE STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Anthony was in the car with his dad on his way to a party.

"So, be careful tonight." Allen Sr. said.

"I'll be fine. I promise." Anthony said.

"And, next weekend we'll be going to the lake." Allen Sr. said bringing the car to a stop.

"The lake? We only go if its to celebrate. What's the occasion?" Anthony said curiously.

"Well, remember when I went on the trip to Oklahoma?" Allen said with a smile coming across his face.

"Oh yeah. For the seminar. I remember, yeah." Anthony said.

"Well, do you remember my boss? Ms. Sanders." his dad said.

"Yeah. She came to my birthday party." Anthony said. "Where is this going?"

"Well, she liked my work at the seminar. So she'll be giving me a promotion." Allen said.

"Dad, this is great! We'll be able to make rent this month." Anthony said, ecstatic. Since AJ has gone to college, the family had to downsized and moved from a house to a two bedroom apartment with Anthony sleeping in the same bed as his little sister. They could barely afford to keep the house and with Allen Jr. gone they could get a little bit of wiggle room by moving to some place smaller. And last week they almost didn't make rent due to them having to make a car payment that was already 3 months overdue. Anthony promised he'd get a job over the summer to help his parents. Now, it looked like he didn't have to.

"Also, your mother is going to start working for your aunt. So with that..." Allen said.

"Wait Aunt Tina?" Anthony asked.

"Yes. The manager spot for her outlet store opened up. She asked your mom if she was up for it and your mom couldn't refuse." Allen said.

"That job is almost three times as much as mom makes cleaning houses." Anthony said exciting.

"And we will be moving." Allen said.

"What?" Anthony said shocked.

"Yes. So you won't have to sleep with your sister much longer." Allen said patting his shoulder.

"Dad, this is great." Anthony said smiling from ear to ear. Finally, Allen Sr. could deliver with the promise he made so many years ago. Things were looking up. With more money and the availability to move some place a little bigger, Anthony couldn't help but feel like a million dollars inside.

They pulled up in front of the house. People were outside having fun, laughing and music was coming from the house. Anthony got out the car and closed the door.

"Son! Remember" Allen said catching Anthony's attention. "Be a king."

"The world is my throne." Anthony said finishing his sentence. Anthony waved as his dad drove off. Anthony went inside and was instantly greeted by the football players. Only 16 and he was almost a celebrity. He had quickly established himself both in school and on the football field. He highfived people as he walked through the house, picking up a cup of punch, smiling, making girls swoon and giggle as he winked at them.

Anthony was talking to some upperclassmen when he felt someone bump into and spill liquid on him. He turned to see a more mature Brad Herringer.

"Brad the Fag!" Anthony said.

"Look, I'm sorry it was an accident." Brad said throwing his hands out in front of him and pushing him.

"Like you?"Anthony said shoving him into the wall. Anthony's team mates cheered him on.