New York University

Lizzie is my dorm roommate, which is how we met. I've seen all her theatrical performances so far she is really talented, very focused  in her work. While she rehearses lines I play my guitar tunes to help her with distractions. She is one of my bests friends, she makes college so much easier and is the muse behind every song I write.

I am laying in my bed in thought when Lizzie burst through the door.
"Y/N!", she jumps in my bed excitedly she is on top of me, I don't even think she realized she was straddling my hips, "I got an audition!, the film is called Martha Marcy May Marlene. With Sarah Paulson, Sarah fucking Paulson!"
"Well that's a mouthful title", I say.
"C'mon this could be my big break", she smiles down and me then hops off. I let go of a breathe I didn't even know I was holding, her being on top of me made me blush, though we have always had a playful friendship.
"I am excited for you chase, want to run lines?", I ask her. She stares and me and nods in agreement. We practice for a while, her audition was in the morning.

She goes to her room to practice on her own and I stay in mine lost in thought. We were about to graduate and I didn't have any plans for after college. I suppose I could run my parents coffee shop, I perform there as much as I can to get exposure in hopes of being discovered, so far I had no luck. I also thought about how if Lizzie got her role I would lose her. I am proud of her and I know she will be big but I know she will forget about me in the Hollywood crowd.

"There's a party today! Can we please go?", her voice breaks me from thought again.
"What about your audition?", I ask.
"I feel confident about it and it will only be for a while, plus I know you'd never let me make an irresponsible decision", she gives me a smile. It's true I protect her and her career at all cost.
"Fine just for a bit", I say.

A few hours later, we get ready. I am wearing some jeans and a shirt and through on a jacket with my sneakers. Lizzie wore a flower dress.
"Why miss chase you look beautiful as always", I say holding out my hand to her so I can spin her.
"First of all you are the only one that calls me chase, and second of all thank you", she takes my hand and I spin her around, then dip her as if we were dancing.
"It's kind of my thing for you, I've been doing it for four years so you can't complain about it now", I say. We still hold on to each other dancing to silence. "Well after all these years I don't have a nick name for you", she pouts.
"How about you call me yours?", I say flirtatiously. She smiles and giggles. Then pulls away from our dancing.
"Always such a flirt", she says smiling and walking out the door.
"Only for you, miss chase", I say walking out with her. If only she knew I meant what I said. I wanted her to be mine.