Mr. Boots & The truth

"Hello, I was calling to see if we could get your camera footage...", Robbie speaks into the phone.  James lets out a huge sigh.

"Oh fucks sake, Robbie give me the phone...", James walks over to take over the conversation.

I sit there numb, searching for answers in my head. Though I don't even know if I could trust my own mind. What if sage was telling the truth? What if I lose Lizzie? I finally had everything I wanted, did I really screw it up ?

"Would you like some water ?", Robbie asked.
"Huh?"
"H20, the liquid that you drink...", he adds on. Nothing he is saying is processing in my head. I just give him a nod. I watch him walk away then come back with a bottle of water.

"Thank you", I tell him and gives me a small smile.

We sit there waiting for James to come back.

"Okay they are sending me security footage, they obviously don't have cameras in the bedrooms but they are sending everything from the hallways, elevators and the bar. All we do now is wait"

The footage

10:30 p.m Robbie is walking you to the hotel room

10:35 p.m Robbie leaves your room...limping ?

"Five minutes? And why are you limping?", James questions.

The memory floods back to me, and I start to crack up.

"He fell down", I say out loud laughing.
"How did you fall ?", James questions.
"Is it really necessary for the story ?", Robbie tell him and I start to crack up even more.
"No, but now I want to know what is making y/n laugh", he adds on.
"Robbie took off my high boots and decided to try them on, he ran around the bed room crack up until he tripped on a piece of carpet and twisted his leg, then fell on his ass and ran out the room", I explain to James making him crack up.

"Robbie...why would you..."
"Shut up...just shut up", Robbie says embarrassed.
I laugh silently as James forwards the security footage.

10:50 p.m Still no sage around.

10:55 p.m Robbie you left your room...why ? Where are you... oh god....you didn't.

"What ? What happened", I ask.
"Well...ummm"
"James can we just...ignore that?", Robbie asked.
"He goes back into your room to steal the shoes and runs back to his room....", James explains
"I don't even want to know...", I say.
"Moving on....", Robbie adds.

11:08 p.m sage in the hall

11:09 p.m she is looking at every door number

11:11 p.m she opens your room door, it seems like she spotted you and then closed the door. She is just standing there.

11:12 she opens your door again and she takes out her phone, and she is going inside. She closes the door.

I am watching the footage, hoping something comes back to me.

11:19 p.m you are leaving the room with her.

"Okay that gives you about 7 minutes?, what could happen in 7 minutes?", James says out loud and repeats the footage. I watch it over and over trying to remember how sage got me out the room.

"Anything ?", James asks and I shake my head no.
"I don't like that she took out her phone, do you remember anything phone related?"

"Nothing, just keep rolling", I tell him.