#Marshsen

I texted James and told him about the plans for the day which was really just spontaneous ideas. He told me to send him the address so he could pick us up. We waited outside for him once we finished getting ready. Then a few minutes later he arrived, very punctual guy he is.

"Good morning Ms. Olsen and Ms. Marshall", he says once the comes out the car opening the door for us.

"Hey James, How's the family?", I ask. "They are doing good y/n, thanks for asking.", He responds.

"I don't know where we are going so Lizzie will direct you", I tell him. Lizzie directs him where to drive. I stare out the car window for most of the ride occasionally glancing at Lizzie, noticing she is doing the same.

We get breakfast at The Original Pantry Café, small pancake spot in Downtown, Los Angeles. James sat in the corner table around us to give us space, I paid for the food. After breakfast left to our next destination, Hollywood. The car rides are always quiet with Lizzie, I wasn't much of a small talker and part of me was still processing everything that happened in the past 48 hours, even just this morning.

"You know you guys can talk, Whatever happens in the SUV stays in the SUV", James says. Looking through the rear mirror. I laugh.

"Sorry James I am just a bad conversation starter", I tell him causing Lizzie to laugh. "Its true James she is", she tells him. I roll my eyes at her and playfully punch her.

"Fine then I'll ask the question to get you guys talking", James offers.

"As long as you don't hold my clothes hostage if I don't answer them", I say and Lizzie sends me a death glare, and I try to hold in a laugh.

"What?", James asks confused by my statement. "Don't mind her, James. Must be the jet lag.", Lizzie answers sarcastically.

"How did you guys meet?", James asked.

"Y/n was writing the music for one of our plays in college, one day I snuck into the theater to practice dialogue on stage because it helps with my anxiety. When I came in I found y/n already practicing on stage. I heard her singing , so I sat in the audience chairs until she finished. She noticed me and got shy so I went to introduce myself to her.", Lizzie says.

[Flashback to the night you met, Freshman year of college]

"Hi I am Elizabeth, sorry I didn't realize anyone would be here. I heard you sing and I didn't want to interrupt, you have a really nice voice by the way. I just like to practice in my stages before shows. Wait did I tell you my name? Sorry I am Elizabeth but you can call me lizzie", she rambles.

"I know who you are Lizzie, I wrote your parts", I laugh a little at her ramble. "I am y/n, I was just leaving so, the place is yours.", I tell her gathering my things to walk away.

"Wait do you think you can run lines with me? You wrote it so you have better insight on the character and how to interpret the words, If you aren't busy of course", she asked me giving me a smile. Does anyone actually say no to her when she looks at them like that? I thought to myself.

"Yeah I'll help you", I tell her. We ran lines for a while and the line running turned into different and deeper conversations.

"I don't want to live under my sisters shadows, I want to make my own name for myself someday", Lizzie says.

"I want my music to reach people, I want to sing about the feelings that people never talk about or just make at least one person feel like they aren't alone, music can save lives.", I tell her.

"Do you think we will get there? It all seems so far away", she asked.

"Only time will tell Lizzie", I say.

"I promise to support you and your acting passions, I wont ever stop even when you make it", I tell her oddly comfortable by her presence. I felt a real bond with someone for the first time. I wanted to reassure her.
"I promise to never let you write a song with repeating phrases", She tells me. I look at her and smile and we burst out into laughter, thinking about our common hate of music with repetitive lines.

"That and when we both get famous, I will be at every single one of your concert and shows, no matter how big or small.", she tells me looking at me with sincerity.

"Until then would you like to go get some Joe's Pizza Miss Chase", I ask her.

"Seriously? My middle name as a nickname, really creative", she says rolling her eyes.

"I think you will grow to love it, It will be our thing", she helps me stand up and then pushes my back down before I am completely on my feet, making a run out of theater knowing I would be upset of her dropping me. I get up quickly chasing after her. I knew at this moment I would chase after her for the rest of my life.

[Back to present time]

"And the rest is history", I say as she finishes explaining how we met. I stare at lizzie and she stares back at me. A smile slow forming on both of our faces.

"I actually cant believe you remembered", I state.

"Why would I ever forget the best day of my life?", I huge smile grows on my face. "Really? Not the day you got casted from marvel or any other project, or literally anything else", I say teasingly.

"I wouldn't have made it without your support, so meeting you was definitely a highlight of my life believe it or not.", she says and I smile. "I suppose I did help you a lot those years", I say.

"It's a beautiful story. Life brought you together once again after college and your dreams are coming true.", James says. I smile lightly thinking about it all. Lizzie reaches over to grab a hold of my hand and she interlocks her fingers with mine. I turn to her and smile at her gesture. James watches this unfold through the rear mirror. Lizzie notices him looking and takes her hand away from mine. I am unbothered by this because I am following her lead.

"Don't stop on my count, like my daughters always say "I ship it"", James says teasingly. Causing me and lizzie to laugh. She reaches over and grabs my hand again, then places a kiss on it. My heart felts and my face blushes.

"Hashtag Marshsen", James says.

"Marshsen?", I question.

"Its my ship name for you, Marshall and Olsen. Marshsen.", He says obviously proud of his word play. I unbuckle my sit and reach over to close the window blocking his view of us in the back seat.
"Eyes on the road, James I think your daughters prefer you alive", I tell him.
He opens it back up, flicks me off and closes it again. Lizzie just giggles at the interaction. I sit back down and lizzie pulls me closer and I lay my head on her lap as she runs her fingers through my head for the rest of the car ride.

---

Authors note

James is the Captain of this Ship.

Also this is just a filler chapter, so much fluff in this chapter lol. I've been busy with Finals , sorry ya'll. Ill get to the good parts soon, but also good luck to you if you have finals coming up!
It is currently 2.a.m where I am from so I am losing brain cells.
Stressful times, but we got this :)