Answer my Questions

I am woken up by my phone ringing, I realize Lizzie has her head on my chest, and a leg across my body. I am still holding on to the teddy, and I let go of it to answer my phone. It's Melissa.

[on the phone with Melissa]
Me- Hey Melissa! Good morning from California.
Melissa- Hey y/n, I miss you. How's its going ?
Me- I miss you too Mel, LA is good.

I hear Lizzie groan awake and she reaches up smacking my face to cover my mouth. I push her hand away and lightly smack it, she opens her eyes and realizes I am on a call. Then lays back down on my chest.

Melissa- Just wanted to check in on you, make sure everything is okay. Don't forget about your interview on Friday, sounds be pretty light. Have you decided what song to perform ?
Me- No not yet but I'll decide today.
Melissa- how's your bestfriend, lizzzieeee?
Me- If you were here I'd punch you.
Melissa- Let me guess you slept in the same bed with her, predictable.
Me- actually that's not very predictable and it's scary that you are right.
Melissa- I am kinda offended that, you haven't slept on a bed with me y/n and you call me your best friend.
Me- I'll sleep with you when I get back.

The words caught Lizzie's attention and she looks at me funny. I grab her head and turn it away from my face. She looks right back at me. And I mouth "what" to her and she make an angry face sticks her tongue out and lays down again.

Me- That came out wrong but you know what I mean.
Melissa- I kinda want to see what all the hype is about, if you got to sleep with both Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson in your life time.
Me- Maybe in your dreams.
Melissa- Mmm I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that.
Me- Then don't be such a tease
Melissa- It's how we roll. I have to go but we will talk soon, be safe. Don't make bad decisions. I love you.
Me- I love you too Mel.

Melissa hangs up the phone. Lizzie looks up at me again and smiles.
"Good morning", she says.
"Good morning Elizabeth", I say.
I try to move out of the bed and she hold me down.
"I have to use the bathroom and you are squeezing my bladder", I tell her.
"Sorry", she says letting go me and I get up walking down to the kitchen. As I make my way down I hear a scream.
"I thought you said you had to use the bathroom! it's not downstairs y/n!", Lizzie yells out following me out the room. I realized Lizzie never gave me the house tour so I only know the room and kitchen. She guides me back to the bathroom and goes downstairs. I decide to take a shower to wash off my tiredness.

After my shower I realize I don't have a towel. Or any clothing. Beside my dirty clothes.
"Lizzie can you get me a towel and some clothes from my luggage!" I yell, I stand in the warm running water waiting for her. Finally, she knocks on the door.

"I have your stuff !", I turn off the shower and slightly open the door standing behind it and take my hand out.
"Okay give it to me", I say.
"Ummm, or", she says. Oh god, what now I think to myself.
"Lizzie please just give me the clothes I am cold", I plead.
"I'll ask you a question and for every question you answer you get a piece of clothing", she says. I can't see her but I know she has a devilish smirk on her face.
"Or you could give me my clothes, or I'll run out of here naked", I say. "If you want to come out naked, please don't stop on my count", she says mockingly. "Damn it Olsen", I tell her. "Have a little fun Marshall", she says.

"Okay fine but make it quick Olsen, imma get sick in here", I say.
"For your towel, did you ever have feelings for Melissa?"
I roll my eyes, "No I always just saw her as a friend though we do flirt with each other a lot, we never crossed that line plus she has a boyfriend"
I open the door sticking my hand out for the towel and she gives it to me. I dry myself off and wrap it around me.
"For your pants, did you sleep good last night?", she asked.
"Yes I did", she hands me my pants. "For your bra, are you excited to be spending time with me?"
"At the moment not so much honestly, you've gotten very annoying overtime Olsen", I say and she hands me my bra saying, "Fair enough"
"For your shirt, would you date me if you could?", she asked.
I pondered the question for a while, "In a heart beat, Elizabeth", it was true I had a soft spot for her but it's not like she would ever be interested in me right? She hands me my shirt.

[Lizzie's perspective]
I am in my last question and I have y/n's underwear in my hand. It may seem to soon but I felt like I didn't want to waste anymore time. I feel like we already lost so much time together, we could've used making memories all these years. I know what I want, whatever complications came I would figure it out with y/n.

"For your underwear, will you go on a date with me? A real one.", I don't hear any response for a while.
"Are you being serious ?", she asked.
"Yes I am", I say and she opens the door with her towel wrapped around her waist and her t-shirt on, and wet hair.
"Lizzie what's going on? This better not be some prank show thing.", she asked.
"I like you, that's all I really understand. It's the only thing clear in my mind. I think I always have but I was afraid of being with a girl. I know this is a lot, you can think about it. No rush." I say.
"Sorry this is a lot", she says.

[Y/n's perspective]
"You don't have to say all this to keep me in your life, I am perfectly fine being your friend Lizzie. I'll take whatever I can get if you and it will be enough", I say.
"You aren't hearing me, I like you y/n Marshall. I am not saying it to keep you around, I mean it and it's confusing because I have never felt this way about a girl. Then again you aren't just any random girl", she says.
"I don't know what to say", I tell her.
"It's okay but I just thought you should know. You don't have to answer right now but the offer will alway stand".

What am I doing? I thought to myself. The woman I am in love with is admitting feelings for me and I am not jumping at the opportunity to be with her.

"I am afraid to be left broken again", I tell her. "I don't think our friendship would survive another heart ache, is it worth the risk? I am just getting my career together. You are in your acting prime."
"It's just a date. We can see where it goes, if thing are to bumpy then we stop it before it escalates further and Stay friends.", she says.
"I can't say yes", I tell her and she frowns, "but I also can't say no"
"We don't have to call it a date. Let's just hang out together and enjoy each other's company, see where the day goes.", she tells me.
"Okay, I'll follow your lead Olsen", she gives a smile.
"Do you want to go get breakfast and explore more of Los Angeles?", she asked.
"Yeah let's do it", we both part ways to get ready and I lay down while she is in the bathroom. I don't know what I was getting myself into but I felt fear and happiness all at once. Elizabeth Olsen, the one that got away, came back and actually liked me back as well. If my dream was coming true why was it so scary, I thought.

Authors note-
Apparently they have the Multiverse of madness trailer ready to release shortly after Spider-Man no way home and I am excited to see some New Lizzie/scarlet witch content.😭