Definitely Green

Lizzie and I hung out in the hospital all day, just keeping Gwen and Melissa company. Lizzie went out the hospital with James to bring them back some chicken soup, to help with the recovery.

"You have to get out of here soon to get ready for your interview", Mellissa reminds me.

"Don't remind me I am nervous! What if I say something wrong or I don't know how to answer a question or worse choke and forget my own lyrics... crap I haven't chosen a song", I tell her.

"Jesus y/n, we will chose a song right now and you'll be fine. You are going to win everyone over with that Marshall charm", Mellissa tells me with quirky face.

"The Marshall charm is not a thing", Gwen says. "It is, it just skipped your generation kid...sorry", I say back to her. Mellissa just laughs. "You are both so childish...Gwen I understand but you y/n have no excuse", she say and I stick my tongue out at her. "Point proven", Melissa says.

"I think you should sing the night we met, I like that one", Gwen states then sings one of the lyrics from the song, "I Am NoT tHE OnLy tRAVeLErrrrr"

"So talent obviously skipped your generation as well...", I say at Gwen and she throws a pillow at me causing me to laugh.

"Okay song problem solved, I wish you both could be there. But I hope you tune in through the tv anyway", I say sadly. My first real interview and I would be doing it alone.

"Will Lizzie not be joining you?", Mellissa asks. "I didn't get the chance to ask her so I am not sure.", I tell her.

"Well you have one extra seat plus the one that was going to be mine, so fill free to give those out to whoever you like", she tells me. Minutes later Lizzie walks in with the soups and sets up the food tray for Gwen while I set up Mellissa's. We let them eat and then we head out to James taking me back home to prep for the show. We go outside the hospital and James greets and opens the door for us as he always does.

"Miss Marshall and Miss Olsen", he says opening the door.

"When you arrive at your home there will be a team of makeup and stylist in addition to people preparing you for interview questions", he says.

"Oh god what if they dress me up weird ? and it haunts me for the rest of my career", I say. "I won't allow it", Lizzie tells me trying to comfort me and hold me hand.

"Do you...um...would you like to be at the show? There is extra seats since Mellissa can't be there and I also have a plus one", I ask her and she gives me a blank stare.

"Sorry you don't have to, you would just be an audience member but I get it if you don't want to", I ramble out. "Sorry y/n I have to get my flight back we are going to surprise fans at the theater with our presences for the Civil war opening week. Just hitting different theaters but I swear I will be streaming it and I'll make it up to you", she tells me and pulls me to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Right you have to go back to being movie star lizzie... Guess that just leaves me and you big boy", I say at James.

"I'd be honored to be there supporting you though I have to be there anyways...once again this is literally my job", James says. "Yeah, yeah James don't act like you don't enjoy my presence", I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Might I say though...perhaps invite Miss Johansson?", He say, "Why scar?", I ask. "She is your only other friend in New York ?", he tells me. "Good point, I guess i'll send her a message", I say I pull out my phone at ask Scarlett.

[Messages to Scarlett]

Me- You + Me + James = Jimmy Fallon? Please Lizzie cant make it and I don't want to be be there alone.