Not Leaving You This Time

In the morning I wake up and Lizzie is not next to me. What the fuck ? I think to myself. I panic. What if she left ? Did she leave ? Why would she even leave if nothing happened?

"Lizzie ?!", I scream but no response.
"LIZZIE?!", I repeat.
She comes in the room in a rush.
"What ? What is it ?!", she says. I sigh in relief.
"Nothing sorry I just...", I begin to speak but she cuts me off.
"You thought I left didn't you ? I woke up early to make you breakfast so when you are ready to get out of bed. Join me in your kitchen.", she gives me a smile and walks back out.

I get out of bed, brush my teeth and freshen up a a bit, I walk out to the kitchen and Lizzie is sitting on the kitchen table drink coffee reading me music book.
"What are you snooping through Olsen?", I ask making my way to join her in breakfast.
"I found your lyric book and I just wanted to see if I could figure out which lyrics are about me", she says giving me a silly face. I roll my eyes.
"Have fun with that", I tell her.
I sit to eat breakfast. As she looks through the book, reading lyrics out loud to confirm if they are about her.

"I really shouldn't miss you
But I can't let you go"

"Yes", I say.

"When we first met
I never thought that I would fall
I never thought that I'd find myself
Lying in your arms, mm, mm
And I wanna pretend that it's not true
Oh, baby, that you're gone
'Cause my world keeps turnin', and turnin', and turnin'
And I'm not movin' on"

"Obviously", I say with a smirk and she smiles.

"Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh, you're my best friend"

"Still about me?", she asked
"Nope that one was actually about Melissa but I suppose it can be about you too", I say teasingly.
"Speaking of Melissa I have to go to the hospital to check on them", I say.
"I'll go with you", she says.
"Are you sure ?", I say. "Yeah, I am not leaving you again", she tells me and I nod my head.
"Okay you're gonna have to text James because I still don't have my phone", she messages James while I go change.

Minutes later we arrive at the hospital. I have Lizzie with me and we are side by side and I am feeling pretty good. Being in Lizzie's presence gives me confidence, and I feel hopeful about our future together.

"How are my favorite girls?", I ask walking into the room. I walk over placing a kiss on both of there foreheads.
"Careful y/n Elizabeth might get jealous", Melissa says teasingly.
"Mel, play nice", I tell her.
"Wait Elizabeth as in Elizabeth Olsen ? Wanda fucking maximoff is here?", Gwen states in pure shock. She turns to look at Lizzie who just gives her a smile, again Gwen was stunned.
"Wipe that drool of your face Gwen", I say.
"How do you know so many famous people ? It's not fair.", she asks me. I just shake my head. "And especially marvel cast members, I should get hurt more often, first Scarlett now Elizabeth" she says.
"Could you bring me Tom holland next please? Before I flat line!", she says pretending to code.
"Oh god please stoping doing that, it's not funny", I tell her.
"It's a little funny", she says and I couldn't hold in the laugh from her previous actions, so I let it out causing her to laugh to.

"We've actually met before, you just didn't know because I was disguised but I asked you about y/n at the coffee shop", Lizzie tells Gwen.
"Sorry I would've been more proper if I knew it was you but as you can see y/n is a pain in the ass and a lazy worker", Gwen tells her.
"I agree y/n is definitely a pain in the ass", Lizzie tells her sending me a smirk.
"And she is definitely lazy too", Melissa adds on.
They all stare at me.
"I don't appreciate you three ganging up on me, not fair and you are wrong I am not lazy or a pain in the ass". They all stare at each other and break out into laughter. These girls are trouble together. A while later lizzie breaks off to small talk with Gwen and I talk to Melissa.