Happy Birthday Elizabeth

It was night time Lizzie still wasn't home, I go back to her bedroom to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night and realize it was her birthday and she still wasn't home. I grab my phone and call her but the call goes to voicemail. I called her 3 more times and the call still goes to voicemail.

Hey Lizzie Chase Olsen, it's like 1 am and you haven't been home. I don't know where you are but happy birthday my beautiful girl. I love you and I hope I see you today, come home Liz.

I fall asleep again and I am woken up by a loud banging on the door, I quickly throw on a shirt and run down in just underwear and a very large T-shirt.

Oh god please be Lizzie, I think to myself. I open the door.

"SURPRISE!!",  a group of people yells out. They quickly realize I am not Lizzie. Mary-Kate, Ashley, Clay, and an older woman I assume are Lizzie's mother.

"Oh, honey are you housekeeping? Is Elizabeth home?", she asked me

"Mom! That's y/n", Mary Kate tells me, Clay and Ashley laugh.

"Who is y/n?", she says allowing herself into the house, with everyone else following behind her.

"Hi y/n", Mary Kate pulls me in for a hug, and then Ashley.

"Go put on some pants", she whispers in my ear and I realized I just meet Lizzie's mother for the first time half-naked. I really didn't know much about her mom aside from what Lizzie told me she was very nice but most likely didn't know about us either. I quickly walk away and put on some pants and come back downstairs where they had already begun to set up for a breakfast for Lizzie.

"Is Lizzie upstairs?", she asked

"Ah no! Lizzie actually isn't here", I tell her, Clay looks at me and then looks away like he was avoiding me, the twins both look at me at the same time. If they were wondering why Lizzie wasn't here then I had the same question.

"Where is she ?", her mother asked

"Maybe taking care of some work stuff", I say, "Maybe?", she questions, "Doesn't seem like Lizzie to not be here, she always knows about the birthday breakfast, we do this every year".

"I am sure she will be here soon", I say but I didn't know if Lizzie was going to show up at all.

"Ahem, well it is nice to meet you, Miss Olsen. I am y/n I've known Lizzie since college", I tell her.

"Oh y/n! yeah, I know who you are... From new york and now you are making music. Ah yes! yes! You write all those sad songs.", she tells me and the twins just laugh. Ashely tries to break the tension, "We've been keeping up with you and your mini tour, oh gosh we are so proud of you", they stare at me and smile.

'Thank you both, It's been an interesting journey", I say

"Tell us all about it", they drag me to the kitchen table to sit down where Clay is already waiting.

"Hi y/n!", oh now he talks to me.

"Hi Clay", he reaches out to give me a fist bump, it was a bit awkward. Given that he was Lizzie's best friend I imagine he knew what going on and what was wrong with Lizzie. I walk back to the kitchen

"Mama Olsen, would you like some help?", she turns to look at me, "Of course, can you grab those other plates from the kitchen for me", I grab the plates from the kitchen and place one for everyone.

"Where is our sister?", Ashely asked in a low tone, I shrug my shoulder.

"Clay, any ideas?", he shakes his head no. I don't believe him. I hear Lizzie's mom start to cook something in the kitchen.