Roosevelt Hotel

We get to a parking lot at a hotel, and get to walk around Hollywood, James went to go get some security card and told us to wait in the car until he came back.

"Aren't you afraid of being recognized here?", I ask her. "Its normally crowed and people are distracted by everything else around them but we got James anyways.", she says.

"Yeah that's true", I pull out my phone and see I have a message.

[Messages from Scarlett]

Scar-  Y/N! We didn't get to see each other again after that night just checking up on you.

Y/n- Yeah everything is good, I miss New York.

Scar- I was wondering if you want to catch up when you come back? Get something to eat and hang out....by the way How's Lizzie ?

Y/n- I'd love too and confusing as ever but I turns out she likes me ?

Scar- SHE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT

Y/n- What are you on about Johansson ?

Scar- Nothing... SO are you finally together or do I still have a chance? 😏

Y/n- Scar STOP!

Scar- If she breaks your heart again, I am always available ;)

Y/n- SCARLETT PLEASE LOL STOP. Go make a movie or something.

Scar - This is what you are missing out on but NO...[sent an Image]

Y/n- I AM SCREAMING, BYE SETTING THIS AS YOUR CONTACT PHOTO JOHANNSON  HA

Y/n- I AM SCREAMING, BYE SETTING THIS AS YOUR CONTACT PHOTO JOHANNSON HA... SEE YOU SOON!

Scar- Don't be a stranger ;)

Lizzie just reads on her phone while I laugh at the messages with Scarlett. James comes back and we head out to the main street for a few hours, exploring stores and seeing the names of the stars. James stays behind us and watches us like a hawk. Occasionally, we talked to him and asked if we wanted to see anything but he always said no.

We walk into a store to get water, Lizzie comes across a comic and gets excited

"y/n! look!", she says showing me the comic. I laugh at her sudden excitement. "Okay what am I looking at?", I ask her.

"This is a Scarlet witch comic ", she says. "OHHH check if they have black widow ones", I say teasingly. She tilts her head at me.

"Okay that is very intimidating and I don't like it", I tell her and she laughs.

"Let me take a picture of you for Instagram!", I tell her and pull out my phone take a photo.

I show her the photo.