Coffee for the Hangover

[Lizzie's perspective]
I am in the taxi with y/n thinking about last night, though I knew I love y/n. I knew I was ready but I wanted it to come out more intimately and special. I would've told her when she reminded me of how she is in love me but I wanted it to be special because it should be treated as that. I was lucky to have y/n, I was ready for to step into that life with her but I needed a plan.

I stare at her and she stares back at me giving me a smile.

"Can I ask you something kind of personal?", y/n asked and I nod my head.

"Did you ever umm...sleep with anyone after me?", she asked and I laugh a little. "Yes but no serious relationships, you already knew that though", I tell her.

"But women ?", she questions, I give her a cocky smile, causing her to give me a stunned facial expressions.

"Alright Olsen...I see you", she tells me and I just laugh.

[Y/n's Perspective]
We arrive at my home, I pay the taxi and we walk in. When we walk in I see that everyone is still asleep. Mellissa is a asleep on the couch and Robbie is asleep on an air mattress next to her. Clay is laying on the other couch and Aubrey is nowhere in sight.

Lizzie stays in the kitchen waiting for everyone to stir awake. I walk into my room to get some paper work for the shop. When I walk in I see Aubrey on her phone laying on my bed.

"Hi", she says in a soft whisper.
"Hey you're in my room", I tell her quirking an eyebrow, she smiles.
"I have a headache, and a mad hangover, I don't even know how I got here but I woke up in here.", she tells me getting up slowly.
"It's okay Plaza you drank a lot, just lay down. I need to get something really quickly for the shop", I tell her.
"For the shop?", she asked
"I own a coffee shop, small but I still have to run it", I tell her.
"Coffee sounds good", she groans getting up.
"You can come with me and Lizzie to get coffee, everyone else is asleep.", I offer her and she just holds her head from the headache. She stops and stares at me before exiting and gives me a smirk.

"What?", I question.
"You're glowing", she tells me and gives me a pat on the shoulder.

We walk back outside and everyone is still asleep, Lizzie is just sitting down watching them.
"Should we go?", I ask and she turns her attention to Aubrey behind me, Aubrey goes to give her a hug and leans on Lizzie's shoulder.

"You should go, I'll stay here and wait for everyone else to get up. We will meet up with you at the shop", she tells me and I nods.
"I'll go with y/n", Aubrey says, "I want my coffee now", she walks out the door and I follow behind her.

On our way to the shop, I didn't talk to Aubrey much because it didn't seem like she was in the mood, due to the hangover. We get to the shop and I open up as she looks around, and takes a seat. I make her a coffee and hang it to her. Before I go help the first costumer. It was a slow morning so far.

"You are a musician...Why do you still work at a coffee shop?", she asked.

"Music doesn't pay my bills yet plus this place has a special place in my heart. It's was my parents and I've worked here from college until now", I tell her. She looks through the menu.
"Avengers latte ? You should make a Lizzie latte", she says with a smile.
"That's actually not a bad idea...maybe someday", I add on.

A few minutes later Gwen walks into the shop.
"Y/n, I am here", she yells out. Throwing on an apron to help out. She turns to look at Aubrey who is just sitting closely to the cashier drinking coffee.
"Aubrey plaza?! Y/n being your family member really pays off sometimes", Gwen tells me, and I shake my head.
"Ignore her", I tell Aubrey, who just laughs lightly.