Have A Good Show :)

A week later I am on the road with James, we have upgrade from SUV to tour bus, except James isn't driving and mostly just doing security work.

I called lizzie as much as I can before shows, so far we've been making a lot of time for each other, she tells me that Aubrey always bugs her about me which always makes me laugh. Talking to her always puts me at ease. For the first two night Robbie and I go celebrate with everyone after still high off the excitement and crowd energy.

The first two shows were in New Jersey and we have drown back and fourth every night so far. Robbie stays at a hotel in jersey instead of driving back and fourth, I drive the extra miles so James doesn't go back alone, and for him to get to spend the extra time with his family before we travel further down the states.

"What do you say you drive we drive to Washington D.C.?", James asks.

"That's a 3 hour drive for a show, are you sure you don't just want to fly out?", I ask.

"We got a big tour bus that we will be stuck on for the rest of the summer. I say we drive, ourselves one last time", he says.

"Okay sounds good to me", I tell him.
"I am exhausted", he tells me.

"James it only been two shows! Only week one!", I tell him

"Yeah its only going to get worse", he tells me with a smile.

We get to New York, and rest for our last night here until I actually have to come back for a show.

"So driving?" I question to him one last time.

"Driving", he says and I nod.

We go our separate ways. I throw myself on the bed and groan from the tiredness to my surprise my phone rings, facetime, it was lizzie and I couldn't help but smile.

FaceTime with lizzie
Lizzie- Hey! how was day two ?

I smile and give her a thumbs up to the camera

Y/n- Why are you still up? its like 4 in the morning for you

Lizzie- We actually just finished wrapping up a scene, something about better lighting in the morning but I am exhausted, I figured you would be awake. Aubrey comes to take the phone from Lizzie.

Aubrey- Y/N how you doing Rockstar?

I give her a smile and a thumbs up like I did to lizzie.

Aubrey- y/n who is that in the room with you?

I look at her confused and turn to look behind me seeing nothing. I look back at the phone and see lizzie is now looking at the phone with Aubrey.

I flick off the screen and Aubrey laughs.

Aubrey- made you look!

Lizzie takes back the phone.

Y/n- its the ghost of you, it haunts this place because i miss you. How about a date?

Lizzie- right now? you'll probably fall asleep on me and well there's the fact you are very far away.

Y/n- I might have an idea but its going to have to wait until I am mentally stable enough to see it through

Lizzie gives me a smile.

Lizzie- I am going to let you rest, ill talk to you soon. I love you, sweet dreams my love.

Y/n- I love you too, talk soon.